TATA Star Platinum Credit Card is a co-branded credit card issued by TATA and SBI Card. The Default rewards rate is 1% on all spends, and 3% on Departmental, Grocery stores, Dining & International spends, get 3.5% value back on spends at STAR Outlets, and up to 5% value back on spends on select TATA Outlets.
Here are the details Review of this credit card.
TATA STAR Platinum Credit Card Joining and Annual Fees
- Joining Fees: Rs.495+ GST
- Annual Fees: Rs.495+GST( Waived off on spending Rs. 40K in previous Year)
- Add On Card: Free
- Welcome Benefits: Rs. 500/- cashback
TATA Star Platinum Credit Card compensates the Joining fees with Rs. 3000 Star voucher, however, you still lose GST on joining fees approx Rs. 540. The voucher code will be sent to your mobile number within 30 days of paying the joining fee. SBI Prime Credit card issued and Annual charges are the same.
TATA STAR Platinum Credit Card Benefits
Star credit offers benefits in three types. Regular rewards points, Bonus rewards points, Value back. Here are all the details.
Regular Reward Points
- 3 Reward Points on Rs. 100 spends on Departmental, Grocery stores, Dining & International spends ( 3 % rewards Rate)
- 1 Reward Point on Rs. 100 spends on other retail spends ( 1% rewards Rate)
- 1 rewards Points is equal to Rs. 1
Pro Tips- Rewards can be redeemed as a statement credit also. 1 Rewards points is equal to Rs. 1
- 3.5% value back on spends at STAR Outlets
- 5% value back on spends on select TATA Outlets ( Max Cap 5%, Maybe below 5%)
Bonus Spend Rewards
- STAR e- Gift Vouchers worth Rs. 3,000 on spends of Rs. 4 lakhs and Rs. 5 lakhs each
- E- Gift Voucher code will be sent to your registered mobile number in 30 working days from achieving the Milestone spends threshold.
TATA STAR Platinum Credit Card Features
Airport lounge access
- 8 Complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge Access ( Max. 2 Per Quarter)
- Lounge Access is available on the Mastercard Platform.
- List of Lounge access available on Mastercard
1. Complimentary International Airport Lounge access are not available on this credit card.
- On Crossing spends Rs. 2 lakh in the previous year, you will get Rs. 3000/- E-Gifts voucher.
- The voucher code will be sent within 30 days from Eligibility
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on a transaction between Rs. 500 to 4000.
- Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 250 per statement cycle, per credit card account
- Credit card can be used across worldwide.
- You can use this credit card in 3,25,000 outlets in India
Pros and Cons of TATA STAR Platinum Credit Card
- 3.5% value back on spends at all STAR Outlets
- Welcome Benefits Rs. 3000 voucher
- Bonus Benefits
- Anniversary Benefits
- No Fees Waiver
- NO International Lounge access benefits
- Bad Customer Support
Eligibility criteria for TATA STAR Platinum Credit Card
Eligibility criteria for this credit card is simple as SBI Prime Credit card
- You age should be between 18 to 65 years.
- You should be resident in India.
- Salaried- Income should be at least 30k P.M
- Self Employed- ITR income Should be at least 50K P.M
- And Good CIBIL Score
Documents required for TATA STAR Platinum Credit Card
- ID Proof- PAN Card, AAdhar Card, Copy of Passport etc…
- Address Proof- AAdhar Card, Copy of Passport , Voter ID Card etc…
- Income Proof- Salary Slip, ITR, Form-16
- Audited financials for the last two years (for self-employed)
TATA Star Platinum Credit Card is a co-branded credit card issued by TATA and SBI Card. The Joining and Annual fees are the same as the SBI Prime Credit card. The Default rewards rate is 1% on all spends, and 3% on Departmental, Grocery stores, Dining & International spends
All the benefits and features of this credit card same SBI Prime Credit card except , SBI Prime credit card offers International Airport Lounge Access Benefits to card holder through Priority Pass which is not available on this card. and Dis-satisfactory customer support.
All as per the customer reviews, the support services is not satisfactory.
Do you have TATA STAR Platinum Credit Card, whats your take on on this credit card, share in comment box.