Tata Platinum Credit Card is a co-branded card introduced by SBI Card and Tata Capital Ltd. You will get 3X Points on Departmental and Grocery stores, Dining & International spends along with other value back. This credit card is one step below the TATA Star Platinum Credit Card. Below is a detailed review of this credit card.
Table of Contents
Tata Platinum Credit Card Joining and Annual Fees
- Joining Fees: Rs.495+ GST
- Annual Fees: Rs.495+GST( Waived off on spending Rs. 40K in previous Year)
- Add On Card: Free
- Welcome Benefits: Rs. 500/- cashback
Tata Platinum Credit Card benefits
Tata Platinum Credit Card offers benefits in three types. Regular rewards points, Bonus rewards points, Value back. Here are all the details.
Regular Reward Points
- 3X Points on Departmental and Grocery stores, Dining & International spends (3% Rewards Rate)
- 1 point on other retail outlets on every Rs. 100 spends ( Default rate 1%)
- 1 Rewards Point = Rs. 1
- 2% value back on spends at Croma and cromaretail.com
- Up to 5% value back on spends on Tata outlets
Bonus Spend Rewards
- Bonus Rewards: E- Gift Voucher worth Rs. 3,000
- Brands: Yatra, Hush Puppies, Bata, Westside, and Aditya Birla Retail
- Condition: You need to spend Rs. 4 and 5 Lakh for each bonus.
- The E- Gift Voucher code is sent to your registered mobile number within seven working days. However, you need to call customer care to avail of bonus rewards points.
TATA Platinum Credit Card Features
Airport lounge access
- 8 Complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge Access ( Max. 2 Per Quarter)
- Lounge Access is available on the Mastercard Platform.
- List of Lounge access available on Mastercard
Complimentary International Airport Lounge access are not available on this credit card
- On Crossing spends Rs. 2 lakh in the previous year, you will get Rs. 3000/- E-Gifts voucher.
- The voucher code will be sent within 30 days from Eligibility
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on a transaction between Rs. 500 to 4000.
- Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 250 per statement cycle, per credit card account
- A credit card can be used worldwide.
- You can use this credit card in 3,25,000 outlets in India
Pros and Cons of TATA Platinum Credit Card
- 2 % value back on spends at all STAR Outlets
- Welcome Benefits Rs. 3000 voucher
- Bonus Benefits
- Anniversary Benefits
- No Fees Waiver
- NO International Lounge access benefits
- Bad Customer Support
What is the difference between TATA Star and Platinum Credit Card
There is no wide difference between tow card, both are premium credit card except below.
TATA Star Platinum Card
- Welcome e- Gift Voucher Rs. 3,500 from STAR
- Value Back
- 3.5% value back on spends at STAR Outlets
- Up to 5% value back on spends on select TATA Outlets
Tata Platinum Card
- Welcome e- Gift Voucher Rs. 3,000 from Yatra, Hush Puppies / Bata, Westside
- Value Back
- Up to 5% Value back on spends on Tata Outlets
- 2% Value back on spends Croma & Cromaretail.com
Eligibility criteria for TATA Platinum Credit Card
Eligibility criteria for this credit card is simple as TATA Star Platinum Credit.
- Your age should be between 18 to 65 years.
- You should be resident in India.
- Salaried- income should be at least 30k P.M
- Self Employed- ITR income Should be at least 50K P.M
- And Good CIBIL Score
Documents required for TATA Platinum Credit Card
- ID Proof- PAN Card, AAdhar Card, Copy of Passport, etc…
- Address Proof- AAdhar Card, Copy of Passport, Voter ID Card, etc…
- Income Proof- Salary Slip, ITR, Form-16
- Audited financials for the last two years (for self-employed)
Tata Platinum Credit Card Review
SBI Card is a pioneer in a co-branded credit card. SBI card has almost issued a Co-branded card with All major brands. TATA Platinum Credit Card is one step below the TATA Star Platinum Credit Card. The Default rewards rate is 1% on all spends, and 3% on Departmental, Grocery stores, Dining & International spends
You can apply for this credit card if you do a lot of shopping with TATA brands. Otherwise, SBI Prime credit is a better option.
Do you have TATA Platinum Credit Card, whats your take on on this credit card, share in comment box.