You want the best of both worlds – a top-of-the-line credit card for online shopping, with an extra credit limit for emergencies, butdon’t want to pay a big annual fee. Plus, you don’t want to get charged a fuel surcharge every time you fill up your car.
Most people are stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to getting a good credit card that doesn’t have an annual fee. And if you do find one, it usually doesn’t have a high enough limit for your needs.
Simply CLICK SBI Credit Card May be the perfect solution for you! This card has low annual fees and gives you an extra credit limit for emergencies with an additional credit card. Plus, there’s no fuel surcharge on this card – so you can save money every time you fill up your tank.
In this review, we’ll take a close look at the Simply CLICK SBI Credit Card and see if it’s the right card for you.
Table of Contents
|Joining Fees||Rs. 499+ GST|
|Renewal Fees||Rs. 499+ GST|
|Welcome Gift||Rs 500/- Amazon Voucher|
One of the best things about this card is that it comes with very reasonable fees. The joining fee is only Rs. 499+ GST and the renewal fee is also very nominal at Rs. 499+ GST. Moreover, the renewal fee is waived off if you spend 1 lakh on your credit card in a year.
Another great benefit of using this card is that you get a welcome E-gift of Rs 500 Amazon voucher as a welcome gift. The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Thus, this card is truly worth every penny.
Simply CLICK SBI Credit Card Benefits/Rewards Program
SBI Credit Card comes with different types of rewards: Regular, Milestone & Accelerated which makes it one of the most convenient credit card to use.
- 1 Reward Point per Rs.100 on all spending ( Excluding below seconds)
- Sbi simply click credit card offers rewards rate of 0.25 % on all spends
Sbi simply click credit card offers a rewards rate of 0.25 % on all spends. It’s a decent rewards rate, but there are some other cards that offer higher rewards.
For example, the Citi Bank paytm Credit Card offers a rewards rate of 1 % on all expenses. The Sbi simply click credit card also has an annual fee of Rs.499, which is waived for the first year. Overall, the Sbi simply click credit card is a decent option for people who want to earn rewards on their spending. However, there are better options available for people who want to maximize their rewards.
- Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs.2,000 on annual online spends of Rs. 1 Lakh
- Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs.2,000 on annual online spends of Rs. 2 Lakhs
On Achieving the milestones, the rewards rate substantially increases, Milestone rewards rate is equal to 2%. So the total rewards rate would be (2%+0.25%= 2.25%). Voucher code and other relevant details shall be sent Via SMS to your registered mobile
- 10X rewards points on online spend with exclusive partners- Amazon/BookMyShow/Clear-trip/Lenskart/Netmeds/UrbanClap rewards rate is equal to 2.5%
- 5X rewards on all other online spendings, the rewards rate is equal to 1.25%
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000.
- The simply click SBI Card is accepted internationally and can be used in more than 20 million outlets across the globe including 4 lakh outlets within India.
- Outstanding dues from other bank credit cards can be transferred to SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card at a low-interest rate through the Balance transfer facility.
- Big-ticket purchases can be paid in monthly installments.SBI Offers a low EMI rate for big-ticket purchases. You can opt for a plan that is suitable for your financial requirements at a reasonable interest rate.
For the sake of a better grasp of Rewards points, we will calculate the rewards summary by taking Rs. 10000/- spends per month on every category on the below table.
|Description||Monthly Spends||Rewards Points||Rewards Value|
|Regular Expenses (One Rewards Points for every Rs. 100/- Spends||Rs. 100/-||1.00||0.25|
|Accelerated Rewards- Earn 10X rewards points on online spends with exclusive partners- Amazon/BookMyShow/Clear-trip/Lenskart/Netmeds/UrbanClap||Rs. 100/-||10.00||2.5|
|Earn 5X rewards on all other online spends||Rs.100||5.00||1.25|
|Total Spends||Rs. 300/-||61.00||4.00|
From above table we can see that rewards rate is 1.33% if we spend equally on all category.
Note: SBI Rewards Point Value is 0.25 for cash credit with redemption fees if Rs. 99 per request.
The SBI SimplyCLICK Card is a popular credit card due to its easy eligibility and low annual fee. However, if you are looking for a credit card with benefits on online shopping, research whether you are eligible for other cards such as ICICI Amazon Pay, HSBC Cashback etc.
Depending on your eligibility and spending habits, another credit card might be a better fit for you. Make sure to compare the different features and benefits of each credit card before applying. By doing your research, you can find the perfect credit card for your needs.
What are the SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Features & Benefits?
1. Earn 10 reward points per Rs. 100 on online purchases made on Amazon, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Netmeds, Lenskart and UrbanClap
2.Earn 5 rewards per Rs. 100 on another online spending.
3. Earn 1 reward point per Rs. 100 spent on other categories.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Annual Fee ?
Rs. 499+ GST as Joining Fees (Renewal Fees Waived on 1 Lakhs Spends on Annual spends)
SBI Simply CLICK Credit Card eligibility ?
To apply for an SBI credit card, you must have income at least Rs. 20,000 per month and also, the applicant should be a minimum of 21 years old and a maximum of 60 years. Anyone falling under this age limit can apply for a credit card with SBI. Add-on credit cardholder should be 18 years old and above
Can student get SBI credit card?
Yes, Students can get SBI credit card by applying secured credit card. State Bank of India Credit Card is issued against a fixed deposit of Rs. 25,000.
What is the minimum salary required for SBI credit card?
Minimum income of Rs. 20,000 per month. However, income may vary for other cards based on specifications and features. The customer needs to a regular source of income to apply for credit card from SBI
Simply Click SBI Credit Card-Review 2022
CLICK SBI Credit Card is good for Online shopping. You can get 10X and 5X rewards on online spending on partner websites like amazon, so if you do a lot of online spending, then this card for you only.
Do you have Simply CLICK SBI Credit Card, or planning to apply one? Share your thought in the comments below.