Simply CLICK SBI Credit Card was launched by the SBI card. SBI card is one of India’s leading credit card issuers. Simply CLICK, SBI Credit Card was launched in collaboration with leading players in the E-commerce industry- Amazon.com, BookMyShow. Clertrip, Fabfurnish, and Ola are all front runners in their respective industries.
Simply CLICK SBI Credit Card Annual and Joining Fees
- Joining Fees/Renewal Fees.Rs. 499+ GST as Joining Fees (Renewal Fees Waived on 1 Lakhs Spends on Annual spends)
- Welcome Gift: Get a welcome E-gift of Rs 500/- Amazon Voucher after paying annual fees. The validity period is 12 months. See detailed
- Check T & C.
Pro Tips. Apply online and Get BookMyShow Voucher Rs. 250/-
Simply CLICK SBI Credit Card Benefits/Rewards Program
Simply CLICK SBI Credit Card comes with different types of rewards: Regular, Milestone & Accelerated here’s everything about it below.
- 1 Reward Point per Rs.100 on all spending ( Excluding below seconds)
- Sbi simply click credit card offers rewards rate of 0.25 % on all spends
- Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs.2,000 on annual online spends of Rs. 1 Lakh
- Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs.2,000 on annual online spends of Rs. 2 Lakhs
On Achieving the milestones, the rewards rate substantially increases, Milestone rewards rate is equal to 2%. So the total rewards rate would be (2%+0.25%= 2.25%). Voucher code and other relevant details shall be sent Via SMS to your registered mobile
- 10X rewards points on online spend with exclusive partners- Amazon/BookMyShow/Clear-trip/Lenskart/Netmeds/UrbanClap rewards rate is equal to 2.5%
- 5X rewards on all other online spendings, the rewards rate is equal to 1.25%
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000.
- The simply click SBI Card is accepted internationally and can be used in more than 20 million outlets across the globe including 4 lakh outlets within India.
- Outstanding dues from other bank credit cards can be transferred to SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card at a low-interest rate through the Balance transfer facility.
- Big-ticket purchases can be paid in monthly installments.SBI Offers a low EMI rate for big-ticket purchases. You can opt for a plan that is suitable for your financial requirements at a reasonable interest rate.
For the sake of a better grasp of Rewards points, we will calculate the rewards summary by taking Rs. 10000/- spends per month on every category on the below table.
|Description||Monthly Spends||Rewards Points||Rewards Value|
|Regular Expenses (One Rewards Points for every Rs. 100/- Spends||Rs. 100/-||1.00||0.25|
|Accelerated Rewards- Earn 10X rewards points on online spends with exclusive partners- Amazon/BookMyShow/Clear-trip/Lenskart/Netmeds/UrbanClap||Rs. 100/-||10.00||2.5|
|Earn 5X rewards on all other online spends||Rs.100||5.00||1.25|
|Total Spends||Rs. 300/-||61.00||4.00|
From above table we can see that rewards rate is 1.33% if we spend equally on all category.
Note: SBI Rewards Point Value is 0.25 for cash credit with redemption fees if Rs. 99 per request.
Pro Tips- 1: Use your Simply CLICK SBI Credit Card for online shopping and use other cards for other expenses like a utility, insurance, etc.
What are the SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Features & Benefits?
1. Earn 10 reward points per Rs. 100 on online purchases made on Amazon, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Netmeds, Lenskart and UrbanClap
2.Earn 5 rewards per Rs. 100 on another online spending.
3. Earn 1 reward point per Rs. 100 spent on other categories.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card Annual Fee ?
Rs. 499+ GST as Joining Fees (Renewal Fees Waived on 1 Lakhs Spends on Annual spends)
SBI Simply CLICK Credit Card eligibility ?
To apply for an SBI credit card, you must have income at least Rs. 20,000 per month and also, the applicant should be a minimum of 21 years old and a maximum of 60 years. Anyone falling under this age limit can apply for a credit card with SBI. Add-on credit cardholder should be 18 years old and above
Can student get SBI credit card?
Yes, Students can get SBI credit card by applying secured credit card. State Bank of India Credit Card is issued against a fixed deposit of Rs. 25,000.
What is the minimum salary required for SBI credit card?
Minimum income of Rs. 20,000 per month. However, income may vary for other cards based on specifications and features. The customer needs to a regular source of income to apply for credit card from SBI
CLICK SBI Credit Card is good for Online shopping. You can get 10X and 5X rewards on online spending on partner websites like amazon, so if you do a lot of online spending, then this card for you only.
Do you have Simply CLICK SBI Credit Card, or planning to apply one? Share your thought in the comments below.