SBM Bank India, EnKash, YAP and RuPay launched business credit card, the SBM EnKash RuPay Business Card. This corporate credit card would utilise the RuPay network. SBM Bank will provide digital and paperless onboarding for SMEs, MSMEs and Start-ups
“SBM Bank India” is the first bank to receive universal banking license from the Reserve Bank of India to set up and operate as a Scheduled Commercial Bank under Wholly Owned Subsidiary (WOS) mode offering banking services in India.
SBM Bank India has a network of 6 branches located in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Ramachandrapuram,
EnKash– as a B2B Fintech, started with an objective of increasing spends, penetration and
distribution through cards
YAP is the leading API infrastructure company that helps businesses to connect and roll out their own branded products.
The company works with banks and financial institutions as product providers and offers end-to-end program management services over a bundle of API’s that covers, Bank Accounts, Term deposits and a wide gamut of payments products including Debit, Credit, Prepaid, Travel card, QR, UPI, NETC toll payments.
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) was incorporated in 2008 as an umbrella organization for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India. NPCI has created a robust payment and settlement infrastructure in the country.
SBM EnKash RuPay Business Card Joining and Annual Fees
- Joining Fees- NIL
- Annual Fees – NIL
- Offer is for limited period
SBM EnKash RuPay Business Card Features and Benefits
- Immediate issuance of card with digital and paperless on-boarding
- Seamless payments of GST with state-of-the-art in-built Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Facility of WhatsApp-based expense management
- Variable billing cycle feature to corporates
- 30-day credit period on business purchases
- Automated GST Payment
- Rental payments
- Payments to suppliers
- Purchase of software
- Cloud bills payments etc.
- Dashboard for businesses to analyse their spends
While the small and medium businesses are the backbone of the Indian economy, liquidity and access to funds remain their biggest concerns. Being a young Bank, we have always introduced solutions that can address key issues for the segment, otherwise left untouched by the traditional banks. Towards this end, we are proud to introduce SBM EnKash RuPay Business Card. It will not only offer a 30 day credit period on business expenses, but more importantly empower the small businesses through transparency and technology – to become more efficient.”Neeraj Sinha, Head – Retail and Consumer Banking, SBM Bank India,
SBM EnKash RuPay Business offer for Supplier
SBM EnKash RuPay Business Card has been launched on Rupay Platform so all offer of Rupay will be applicable to this card also. EnKash RuPay Business Card also offering some rewards.
- Days Payable Outstanding (DPO)
- Better suppliers credit management
- Seamless syncing with ERP or accounting system
Travel Expense Management
- Employee wise variable credit limits
- Immediate access to travel funds
- Monitor & control employee wise travel spends
- Maximize tracking by generating comprehensive reports
- Keep visibility and control on employee spending
EnKash credit is for business only, company can take credit card for employee , for Better purchase management. Its good credit for business, cardholder corporate can manage better cash flow management. You can apply credit Company website.