You may be interested in the new PNB Patanjali credit card launched in partnership with Patanjali Ayurved Limited. There are two variants available – PNB RuPay Platinum and PNB RuPay Select. These cards are offered on the National Payments Corporation of India’s RuPay platform.
The co-branded credit cards offer several benefits, including special discounts and offers from Patanjali Ayurved Limited (PAL). So if you’re looking for a credit card that offers great value and discounts, then the PNB RuPay Platinum or PNB RuPay Select card may be just what you need.
In this article, we’ll take a close look at the PNB Patanjali RuPay Platinum and PNB Patanjali RuPay Select cards to find how they measure up.
Something About Patanjali Ayurved Ltd
Patanjali Ayurved Limited is a public firm originally formed as a private limited company on January 13, 2006, and re-converted to a public limited company in June 2007.
The goal of this company is to “tie the rising destiny of millions of rural people on one hand and many more suffering and leading unhealthy urban lifestyles on the other,” according to its founders.
Yoga, ancient sages’ sayings, organic food items and herbal medicines manufactured by Patanjali Ayurved Limited Unit in Haridwar Uttarakhand are all part of the therapy.
A holistic approach to improving the quality of life for all beings the world over is the purpose behind being.
Something About Punjab National Bank.
Punjab National Bank is one of India’s second-largest public sector banks. It was founded in 1895 and had more than 8,000 branches and over 60,000 employees.
The Bank was founded by nationalism and was the first financial institution controlled entirely by Indians with Indian Capital.
PNB offers a range of products and services, including savings and fixed deposits, loans, insurance, credit cards, and investment products.
Let’s discuss PNB Patanjali RuPay credit card.
Joining & Annual Fees.
|Types||PNB RuPay Platinum||PNB RuPay Platinum Select|
In the previous year, if the card is used at least once in each quarter, the annual fees will be waived.
On activation, cardholders PNB RuPay Platinum and PNB RuPay Select will get a welcome bonus of 300 reward points.
There are many benefits for PNB PYPL Platinum, and PNB PYPL Select credit cardholders. Here are some of the benefits you can expect:
- 2% cashback: You will get a 2% cashback on all Patanjali Stores for a maximum of Rs. 50 if your transaction is above Rs. 2,500.
- Welcome bonus of 300 reward points on activation.
- Get complimentary domestic and international airport lounge access with your card
- Use PNB Genie Mobile Application for card management.
- Add-on card facility.
- Lucrative reward points on spends
- Take advantage of cash advance/revolve, EMI, and auto-debit facilities
PNB Patanjali Platinum and PNB Patanjali Select cardholders will get two types of insurance coverage – Personal accident insurance cover up to Rs. 2 lakhs, in case they meet with an accident while on PNB Credit Card.
Personal Total Disability Insurance covers up to 10 lakhs, subject to certain terms and conditions.
How To Apply For PNB Patanjali credit card?
To apply for the Punjab National Bank and Patanjali Ayurved Limited PNB RuPay Select or PNB RuPay Platinum credit card, follow the instructions below in sequence, and you will be able to apply.
- As PNB does not accept the Online Submission of Credit Card Application Form.
- The applicant must visit the nearest PNB bank branch and the completed application form.
- You can also download the PNB credit card application form from the official website of PNB bank.
- Before beginning, it’s important to read through all the terms and conditions on PNB PYPL Platinum, and PNB PYPL Select credit cards.
- After submitting your application, PNB will examine your details to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for a PNB Patanjali credit card.
- If PNB Patanjali Platinum or PNB Patanjali Select credit card is approved, PNB PYPL will send a welcome kit to the applicant’s mailing address along with a letter of confirmation.
- Customers who have been issued PNB PYPL Platinum or PNB PYPL Select credit card should activate their cards before use.
In a move to promote the use of RuPay cards, PNB has partnered with Patanjali Ayurved to launch PNB Patanjali RuPay credit cards. These cards offer a range of benefits, including cash back on transactions at Patanjali stores, complimentary lounge access, and insurance coverage. You can apply for these cards at any PNB branch or by downloading the application form from the PNB website.
The PNB has not yet published the official features of this credit card on its website; however, I will provide a thorough analysis after they have given additional details about it.
Please comment on this post if you like PNB PYPL Platinum and PNB PYPL Select Credit Card.