Makemytrip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card is a co-branded credit, issued by ICICI Card and Makemytrip. ICICI Bank is a leader in the credit card segment, and Makemytrip is the company that offers online travel services like flight tickets, domestic and international holiday packages, hotel reservations, rail, and bus tickets. Here is the Details review about this credit card.
Table of Contents
- Joining and Annual Fees
- Welcome Benefits
- Milestone rewards
- Lounge Access Benefits
- Railway Lounge Access
- Other benefits
- Pros and Cons
Joining and Annual Fees
- Joining Fees: Rs. 2500+ GST
- Renewal Fees: NIL
The Makemytrip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card charges you only Joining Fees and you will not be charged Renewal Fees, so no target spends for this card for the sake of Renewal Fees waiver. Looks like ICICI Card has taken inspiration from the IndusInd Bank card for NO Annual Fees.
- My cash worth Rs. 1500 in MakeMyTrip account, valid for one year.
- Rs. 2500 Lemon Tree Hotels Voucher
- Auto Enroll in MM DOUBLE BLACK Program
- Complimentary Airtel international roaming pack worth Rs. 3999
- You will get My Cash worth Rs. 1500 in MakeMyTrip Account after paying Joining Fees. My cash will be credited in MakeMyTrip MyWallet within 45 business days post payment of the Joining Fee.
- You will receive a Lemon Tree Hotels voucher Rs 2,500 as a part of your welcome kit>
- Domestic spends outside MakeMyTrip- Rs. 1.25 ( 0.63%)
- International spends outside MakeMyTrip- Rs. 1.50 (0.75%)
- Spends on flight bookings on MakeMyTrip- Rs. 2 (1%)
- Spends on hotel/ holiday bookings on MakeMyTrip- Rs. 4(2%)
- Spend 2.5 lakh – 1000 My Cash each anniversary year
- Spend 5 lakh – 4000 My Cash each anniversary year
Makemytrip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card offers you bonus rewards after spending Rs. 5 lakh that increases the default rewards rate to 1.63%.
Lounge Access Benefits
International Lounge Access
- One international airport lounge access and one spa session at selected airports in India.
- Lounge access benefits are provided through Dreamfolks membership Program.
- There is a USD 99 annual membership fee for Dreamfolks is complimentary; however, you need to pay charges if you use lounge access benefits more than once.
- List of Airport where lounge access benefits are available
- List of Spa list.
Domestic Airport Lounge Benefit
- 2 complimentary airport lounge access per quarter
- However, you need to spend Rs. 5000 per quarter to avail these benefits
- List of updated Lounge Access Airport.
Railway Lounge Access
- 1 complimentary railway lounge access per quarter
- Railway Lounge access is only available to Primary cardholder.
International Airport Lounge access benefits along with Spa session makes Makemytrip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card different from other ICICI Card. If you Makemytrip, ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card charges zero Renewal fees, so this credit card makes sense.
Other benefits of Makemytrip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card
- 25% discount on BookMyShow
- Max Discount: Rs. 150
- You need to Book at least Two tickets
- Exclusive dining offers through ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Programme
- 1 % fuel surcharge waiver
Pros and Cons of Makemytrip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card
- No Annual Renewal Fee
- 1 spa session at selected airports in India.
- Railway Lounge Access
- Default rewards rate in 1% which is equal to Entry level credit card.
- Limited Lounge access benefits
Makemytrip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card-Review
Makemytrip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card offers you unique experience like Spa Session, Railway Lounge access benefits available on the only a handful of a credit card. This card also provides you a 15% Discount on the Selected restaurant.While this credit offers special rewards on MakeMyTrip booking, the default rewards rate is 1% which is not attractive. The rewards rate of 1% is also available on an entry-level credit card like Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card.
What is you take on Makemytrip ICICI Bank Signature Credit Card ?. Share in comment Box.