Lounge access credit cards in India 2020. What is an airport lounge? Airport Lounge access is a premium service to provide to premium passengers; usually, passengers flying first class and business class, high-level frequent flyer status, and Premium travel credit card memberships.
Airport Lounge Access provides you, word class, comfortable seating airport while you wait for your flight. It also provides complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and light snacks such as fruit, cheese, soup, pastries, and breakfast items.
Access to airport lounges may be obtained in several ways, but the most & easy way is to get a Premium Credit card membership. I will tell you about Unlimited Lounge access credit cards in India, domestic Lounge access credit cards in India, and domestic & International Lounge access credit cards in India.
1. Unlimited Lounge access credit cards
Here is the list of 5 Best credit cards with free lounge access
|S.No||Credit Card||Annual Fee||Lounge Access|
|1||American Express Platinum Charge Card||INR 60000/-+ GST||Unlimited Lounge Access (International + Domestic)|
|2||HDFC Diners Black Credit Card||INR 10000+ GST||Unlimited Airport lounge access to 1000+ Lounges in India and worldwide|
|3||HDFC Infinia Credit Card||INR 10000+ GST||unlimited complimentary lounge access at airports within and outside India at 1,000+ airport lounges using Priority Pass|
|4||Citi Prestige Credit Card||INR 20000+ GST||Complimentary unlimited Priority Pass lounge access for both primary and add-on cardmembers.|
|5||ICICI Emeralde Credit Card||INR 12000+ GST||Unlimited Airport lounge access to 1000+ Lounges in India and worldwide|
List of credit card with Unlimited free airport lounge access
1. American Express Platinum Charge Card
American Express Platinum Charge Card is a charged credit card with an unlimited credit limit(Reviewed on an internal basis). It’s one of the best airport lounge access credit cards in India. It only invites basis credit. Below is the bird’s eye’s view about Amex charged credit card.
American Express Platinum Charge Card Joining and Annual Fees
- Joining Fees : INR 60,000+ 18% GST
- Annual Fees : INR 60,000+ 18% GST
- Welcome Benefits: 1,00,000 welcome bonus membership rewards points/Voucher worth INR 45,000/- OF Taj, selections and Vivanta Hotels
American Express Platinum Charge Card Rewards and points
- 3X Membership Rewards Points when you spend Overseas
- 1MR Point per Rs.40 Spends
- Rewards between 1% to 2%
American Express Platinum Charge Card – lounge access Program
- Access over 1,200 of the finest Airport Lounges globally
- Access to free WiFi, gourmet cuisines, and other exclusive services while you wait between flights in lounges spread across the world.
- American Express Global Lounge Collection includes The Centurion Lounge, American Express Lounges, Priority Pass Lounges, Delta Sky Club Lounges when flying Delta, Escape Lounges, and Domestic Partner Lounges in India.
2. HDFC Diners Black Credit Card
HDFC Diners Black Credit Card is a super premium credit issued by HDFC Bank in India on the diners club international platform. Below is the bird’s eye’s view about Amex charged credit card.
HDFC Diners Black Credit Card Joining and Annual Fees
- Joining Fees : INR 10,000+ 18% GST
- Annual Fees : INR 10,000+ 18% GST
- Welcome Benefits: Complimentary annual memberships upon spending INR 1.5 lakhs within the first 90 days or joining fees realization. T & C.
HDFC Diners Black Credit Card Benefits
- 5 Reward Points for every 150/- retail spends
- 1 One Rewards points are Equal to 1 INR
- Rewards Point is equal to 3.3%
HDFC Diners Black Credit Card eligibility Criteria
- Salaried– Net Monthly Income > Rs 1.75 Lakhs per month.
- Self Employed– ITR > Rs 21 Lakhs per annum
HDFC Diners Black Credit Card – lounge access Program
- Unlimited Airport lounge access to 1000+ Lounges in India and worldwide
- Airport lounge access is also available to Add-on Cardholder
- Foreign Currency Markup fee of 1.99%
3. HDFC Infinia Credit Card
HDFC Infinia Credit Card credit is one of India’s best credit. HDFC has primarily targeted India’s ultra rich person. Its rewards rate is almost 3% of all spends, excluding wallet & fuel. Below is the summary of HDFC Infinia Credit Card credit.
HDFC Infinia Credit Card Joining and Annual Fees
- Joining Fees: INR 10,000+ 18% GST
- Renewal Fees: INR 10.000+ GST(waived off for spends of 8 lakhs and more in the preceding 12 months)
- Welcome Benefits: 10,000 Reward points will be credited on fee realization
HDFC Infinia Credit Card Rewards and Benefits
- 5 reward points on Rs. 150 on all retail spends including Insurance, Utilities, Education, and Rent pay
- 10 times Reward Points on your travel and shopping spends on Smartbuy
- 2 times Reward Points on your Dining spends at stand-alone restaurants
HDFC Infinia Credit Card eligibility Criteria
- Membership for the HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card is by invitation only.
HDFC Infinia Credit Card– Lounge access Program
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
- Unlimited complimentary lounge access at airports in India and outside India at 1,000+ airport lounges using Priority Pass
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access to add on priority pass holders also.
4. Citi Prestige Credit Card
Citi Prestige Credit Card is a Top-level and super-premium credit card of Citibank. It is primarily targeted to the traveler or who loves Airmiles and Hotel Loyalty programs. Below is the summary of the Citi Prestige Credit Card.
Citi Prestige Credit Card Joining and Annual Fees
- Joining and Annual Fees– INR 20,000+GST
- Welcome Benefits- 10,000 bonus miles and 10,000 from Taj Group or ITC Hotels
- Minimum Income – 25 lakh
Citi Prestige Credit Card Rewards and Benefits
- 1 reward point on every INR 100 spends in India.
- 2 reward point on every INR 100 spends in outside India
- 50% bonus points if you Citibank, Citi Priority, Citigold, or Citi Private Client
- 1 Reward Point = 4 Air Miles ( Most Airlines)
Citi Prestige Credit Card- lounge access benefits
- Complimentary unlimited Priority Pass
- Lounge access at over 1300 airports
- Benefits also available to supplementary cardmembers
- Complimentary one night (room only) on a minimum stay of 4 nights at any hotel across the world.
5. ICICI Emeralde Credit Card
ICICI Emerald Credit Card is a lifestyle super premium credit card. This credit card is basically for high spenders. Below are the details of the ICICI Emerald Credit Card.
ICICI Emeralde Credit Card Joining and Renewal Fees
- There are Two option to Pay Joining and Annual fees
- Monthly Membership Fee: INR 1000 ( Waived off if spends on the card are more than INR 1,00,000/-
- Joining / Annual Fee: INR 12,0000+ GST(Waived off if spends on the card is more than INR 15,00,000 in the previous year
- Other Fees waiver T & C
- For Salary Persons- Monthly income should be above INR 3,00,000/-
ICICI Emeralde Credit Card Rewards and Benefits
- 4 PAYBACK Points on every ₹100 spends
- 1 PAYBACK Point on every ₹100 spent on utilities and insurance categories
- Buy one Get One BookMyShow offer discount up to INR 750
- Complimentary round Golf Course
- Meal voucher worth INR 7,500 from Trident Hotels on every birthday
- Gift Voucher INR 5000 of Da Milano on spending ₹2,00,000 on your card in the first two months of joining.
- 50% off on the Annual Membership fee of Gold Gym at all company-owned outlets across the country
ICICI Emeralde Credit Card Airports Lounge access benefits
- Unlimited complimentary access to international airport lounges under the Dream Folks DragonPass Lounge Access Programme
- Unlimited complimentary access to domestic airport lounges
- Complimentary access Wi-fi Support at the airport.