Kotak NRI Royale Signature Credit Card offered against Deposits. Its tailor made Just for NRI with Host of Features. We will review Kotak Bank NRI Royale Signature Credit Card and see benefits and limitation of it.
Kotak NRI Royale Signature Credit Card Annual and Joining Fees
- Joining Fee: Nil
- Annual Fee: 1000 IINR + GST (No Annual Fees waiver in any condition).
- Addon Card Fees : Rs. 599 per Add on card
Kotak NRI Royale Signature Credit Card Benefits and Features
- Earn 2X rewards on spends outside India; i.e. earn 2 rewards points for every Rs. 200/- spent
- Earn 1 reward point for every Rs. 200/- spent within India
Note: 1 Reward Point = Re 1/- . So Net rewards is 2% on International spends and 1% on Domestic spends on any category.
Airport Lounge Access
- Complimentary access to Airport Lounges in India
- Maximum 2 free accesses for Kotak Signature cardholders (per quarter)
- Lounges is not available on all Airport.
- Check Airport list where Lounges is Available
- Valid up to 30th September 2020
Pro Tip: Kindly check Lounges access available or not from Kotak VISA website because it changes on regular basis.
Things to Remember
- Complimentary access to Airport Lounges in India and enjoy benefits such as gourmet meal, comfortable seating, widescreen TV’S, newspaper and magazines, free Wi-Fi.
- Paid access: In addition to the complimentary access- cardholders are also entitled to unrestricted (chargeable) access for himself /herself and for his/her accompanying guests.
Freedom to Purchase and pay in INR
- While traveling to India, save the mark-up fee charged on your credit card issued outside India or the hassles of currency exchange.
- Enjoy the benefit of paying for your purchases, travel and dining in Indian Rupees
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Applicable on transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3000.
- Maximum fuel surcharge waiver allowed in a calendar year is Rs. 3500.
Railway Surcharge Waiver
Save railway surcharge waiver for transactions on www.irctc.co.in and for transactions on Indian Railways Booking Counters. Maximum railway surcharge waiver allowed in a calendar year is Rs. 500/-.
NRI Royale Shield
- n case your Credit Card is lost, you get a cover of Rs. 2, 50,000/- against fraudulent usage up to 7 days pre-reporting
- You are required to immediately call Customer Contact Centre (1860 266 2666) and get your card deactivated / blocked to prevent misuse and register a claim with the Insurance Company
Gift an Add-on Card
- Gift an add-on card to your spouse, parents or children (above 18 years) and extend the benefits of the NRI Royale Card to your loved ones
- The add-on card would be issued irrespective of location or citizenship status
- One-time fee of Rs. 599/- per add-on card is applicable
Pay with Reward Points:
- Pay without cash. Pay without card
- Now with your Kotak credit card reward points are converted into currency at merchant outlets when you shop with your Kotak Credit Card
- Reward can be redeem on Movie Tickets,Mobile Recharge,Branded Merchandise
- Visit www.kotak.com
- Click on Net Banking
- Login using your CRN, Password & One Time Password
- Choose Credit Cards
- Select Reward Redemption option of your choice.
- Please note: For redemption against Airline tickets / Merchandise / Mobile recharge, Reward points have to be converted to Easy Points. 1 Reward Point = 2 Easy Point
|Annual Fees||Rs. 1000|
|Addon card Fees||Rs. 599 per Add on card|
|Interest Charges on outstanding Balances||3.10% (Annualized 37.2%)|
|MAD Balance||MAD can be 5% or 10% of TAD as decided by the Bank|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal/ Call a draft/ Fund Transfer/ Cash Advance per Rs. 10,000 or part thereof||Rs. 300|
|Over Limit Charge||Rs. 500|
|Foreign Currency Mark Up||3.5%|
As we know Kotak’s credit card does not give many rewards but in case of Kotak NRI Royale Signature Credit Card is different. This card gives good rewards 2 % on International Spends and 1% on all domestic spends but if we compare to domestic return rewards then it not so good.
Do you have Kotak NRI Royale Signature Credit Card, or planning to apply one? Share your thought in the comments below.