Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit card is co branded credit card. Kotak Credit is the worst credit card provider in india and Mojo is the Online Pizza delivery provider. The regular rewards rate is only 0.25%. Here is the all details about this card.
Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit card Charges
- Joining Fees : Rs.1,000 + GST
- Annual Fee : Rs.1000 + GST
- Add On Card Charges: Rs.299
Joining fees shall be waived off if you spend Rs.30,000 in retail within 90 days, and Annual shall be waived off if Annual retail Spends is more than Rs.1,00,000/-. The charges waive off condition straightforward and easy.
Benefits and Features
- KayMall Spends : 5 Mojo points for every Rs.100 spending. (1.25%)
- Online Spends : 2.5 Mojo points for every Rs.100 spending (0.625%)
- Regular Spends : 1 Mojo points for every Rs.100 spending (0.25%)
- Mojo points Value : 1 Mojo point = Rs. 0.25
The rewards structure of Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit card is terrible like any other Kotak Credit card. Even the Newly launched Kotak Zen Signature Credit Card has a better rewards rate than this card.
For earning 5 and 2.5 Mojo Points on KayMall Spends and Online Spends, you need to spend at least Rs.2,000/-, i.e., Minimum Transaction value should be Rs.2000.
You can earn up to 750 Mojo points in a billing cycle for all KayMall spends and online spends.
- Gift Voucher : You can get Rs.1,000 Gift Voucher if your spending is more than Rs.1,00,00 or more in a Quarter.
- Voucher Value : Rs.1,000
- Applicable Period : Quarterly( for the 1st year only)
- Check Other Terms and Conditions
Gift voucher will be shared on the registered email ID for your card account, within 30 days of achieving the milestone.
Complimentary Lounge Access
Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit card also gives you domestics Airport Lounge access benefits. Here are the details.
- International Lounge Access: Not Available
- Domestic Lounge Access: 8 complimentary Airport Lounge Access (2 visits per quarter).
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- The transaction should be between Rs.500 and Rs.3,000.
- Maximum fuel surcharge waiver of Rs.3,500 in each calendar year.
- Fuel transactions are not eligible to earn any Mojo points.
Railway Surcharge Waiver
- Online Transaction : 1.8% surcharge waiver
- Railways Booking Counters : 2.5% surcharge waiver
- We value your time. Instead of you trying to reach us, we will reach you.
- SMS “KASSIST” to 5676788 and we will call back within two hours
- We make it easy for you to pay your monthly dues.
- Call for complimentary cheque pickup
- Primary Credit cardholders should be in the age bracket of 21 to 65 years. Add-on Cardholder should be 18 years and above
- Location – Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (including Gurgaon and Noida), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune
- Income – Rs. 4 lakh and above per annum
- Should be a resident of India
Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit card rewards structure is very bad. The Default rewards rate is only 0.25% if you redeemed rewards points into cash. Even Entry-level credit cards like OneCard- The Best Metal Credit card in India and Axis Bank ACE Credit card far better than this card. Better to avoid Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit card.
Kotak Mojo Platinum Credit card