Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit is one of the Entry-level cards from Indusind bank. Indusind Aura Edge Credit Card rewards point is shallow compared to other bank entry-level cards. Below is Indusind bank platinum aura edge credit card review.
- Platinum aura credit card charges
- Rewards Table
- Festival Offer
- Lounge access benefits
- Nil Joining Fees
- Nil Annual Fees
- 3.5% Foreign transaction Fees
- Its beginner Level Credit card Issued by IndusInd Bank.
- Up to 1% Rewards Rate.
- Free Lounge access benefits under Travel Plus Program.
- Travel Insurance Benefits
Platinum aura credit card charges
|Charges Types||Amount( In Rupees)|
|Finance Charges||46% P.A|
|Over Limit Charges||2.5% of Over Limit Amount or Rs.500, whichever is lower.|
|Foreign Currency Mark-up||3.5% of Transaction Amount|
|Cash Advance Charges||2.5% of the advance ( Minimum Rs.300)|
|Late Payment Charges||Ranges Between Rs.100 to Rs.700|
Pro Tips: If you apply for an IndusInd bank platinum aura credit card through BankBazaar, the Joining fees will be Nil.
For this credit card was issued as Life Time Free Credit card.
Indusind bank platinum aura edge credit card features and benefits
- 4 savings points on Shopping in departmental stores.
- 2 savings points on Purchase of consumer durables or electronic items.
- 1.5 savings points on Restaurant bills.
- 1.5 savings points on Books
- 0.5 savings points on All other spends.
Aura edge credit card is an Entry-level credit card, so we can not expect big benefits out of it.
IndusInd bank platinum aura edge credit card benefits Rewards Table
In having estimated the approx., benefits if you spend at least Rs.5,000 per in below category.
|Spend Category||Savings points||Estimated Monthly Exp||Saving Point|
|Shopping in departmental stores||4 savings points||Rs 1000||40|
|Purchase of consumer durables or electronic items||2 savings points||Rs. 1000||20|
|Restaurant bills||1.5 savings points||Rs. 1000||15|
|Books||1.5 savings points||Rs. 1000||15|
|All other spends||0.5 savings points||Rs. 1000||5|
|Your total savings points||Rs. 5000||95|
Note** IndusInd aura edge credit card reward points equal to Rs. 0.50, 0.5 airline mile So Indusind Platinum Aura Edge credit card rewards point is range is between 0.25% to 2%. If all your expenses belong to other categories, then the saving point is 0.25 %, and if all spends belong to Shopping in the departmental store’s category, the saving point is up to 2%.
IndusInd Bank gives various options to redeem. Like Airline miles on InterMiles, Airline miles on Vistara, Cash credit (Your reward points will be converted into cash credit @ 1 reward point = Rs. 0.5 of cash value.) as depicted in the above table.
IndusInd aura edge credit card movie offer Festival Offer
Indusind runs spend-based offers every year during the festive season, especially during the festive season. You can get a better reward rate on par with the premium cards if you can spend on demand, then it’s equal to the premium level card.
Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit- Other Benefits
(1). Aura Edge Concierge
Hotel Reservation, Pre-trip Assistance, Flight Booking, Entertainment, Sports Booking, Exclusive Bookings are assistance provided by the Aura Edge Credit card.
(2).Aura Edge Auto Assist
Roadside Repair Service, Emergency Supply of Fuel, Flat Tire Service, Keys locked inside, Battery Service, Emergency towing Assistance, Accident management, and Medical Assistance are some of the services provide by aura Edge platinum credit card with Aura Edge Auto Assist.
In association with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited, IndusInd bank’s aura edge credit card offers you the following insurance cover under the Travel Plus Program: IndusInd Bank offers the Travel Plus Program annual fee of Rs. 5,000.
|Insurance Cover||Sum Assured|
|Lost baggage||Rs 1,00,000|
|Delayed baggage||Rs 25,000|
|Loss of passport||Rs 50,000|
|Lost ticket||Rs 25,000|
|Missed connection||Rs 25,000|
IndusInd Bank aura edge credit card lounge access
The lounge access benefits are a little confusing to let’s understand them clearly.
- Access to airport lounges is provided under the Travel Plus Program
- Indusind Bank will charge an annual fee of Rs. 5,000
- Access to airport lounges on all domestic and international airports is available for Cardholders.
- You can avail of a maximum of 8 international visits per year under the Travel Plus Program.
- Domestic Airport lounges access is also available under the Travel Plus Program, but you need to spend an extra $27 to avail of this.
- IndusInd platinum aura edge credit card lounge access program also available to Guests of Cardholders but again to spends extra $27.
Indusind bank platinum aura edge credit card eligibility
- Salaried or Self-employed: Your minimum Salary or Income should be more than 25,000/-
- Should be serviceable cities of IndusInd Bank Credit Cards
- Delhi, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Bengaluru, Indore, Faridabad, Chennai, Lucknow, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Coimbatore, Noida, Hyderabad, Kochi, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Jaipur, Vadodara, Pune, Kanpur, Ludhiana. Check other T & C
How can I redeem my IndusInd aura credit card points?
IndusInd Bank has a specials website designed for Rewards redemption that is known as https://www.indusmoments.com/. Rewards can redeem the rewards points into cash Credit, Voucher, and Airmiles.
If you do not want to visit the website, you need to call IndusInd Bank customer care no.1860 267 7777 and request to convert rewards points into cash credit.
However, If you convert rewards point into air miles, that will be best.
Bottom-line: Is IndusInd platinum credit card good?
Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit Review
Overall Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit card is good for entry-level, if you are not able to take other banks’ entry-level credit cards like Axis Flipkart Card or Amazon pay ICICI Bank credit card, then you can start with this card. As mentioned above its rewards point can be maximized during the festival session offer by bank
Do you have an Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit card, or planning to apply for one? Share your thought in the comments section below.
Some FAQ on Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit
Is IndusInd Bank Credit Card good?
My overall experience is nice. Is LTF or Life Time Credit with Good Limit. It all comes with a Festival offer, which can be grabbed for decent rewards points.
What is the limit of the IndusInd credit card?
Indusind Platinum Aura Edge credit gives a good amount of credit limit. Its credit limit starts from Rs. 30000/-to Rs. 1,50,000/-