Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit one of the Entry-level of cards from Indusind bank. Indusind Aura Edge Credit Card rewards point is very low compared to other bank entry-level cards. Below is Indusind bank platinum aura edge credit card review.
- Indusind platinum aura edge credit card fees
- Indusind bank platinum aura edge credit card features and benefits
- Indusind bank platinum aura edge credit card benefits Rewards Table
- IndusInd aura edge credit card movie offer Festival Offer
- Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit- Other Benefits
- Travel Insurance
- IndusInd Bank aura edge credit card lounge access
- Indusind bank platinum aura edge credit card eligibility
- Some FAQ on Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit
Indusind platinum aura edge credit card fees
- No joining and annual fee
- It’s a lifetime FREE card
Indusind bank platinum aura edge credit card features and benefits
- No joining and annual fee. It’s a lifetime FREE card. other banks charging Rs. 499+ GST for the same category card. So if you are trying to get your first card, then it is the best card.
- Credit card processing with Salary Slip Or Income Proof. I had applied for the Indusind Platinum Aura Edge card with BankBazaar.com Bank representative took My Pan Card copy and One Address Proof after the second day of application
- IndusInd platinum aura edge credit card limit is very Good at least 40,000
- Flexibility to choose a rewards program that caters to your lifestyle
- Comprehensive insurance benefits
- Fuel-surcharge waiver at petrol stations across India
- Concierge service. Available 24/7
- Complimentary Priority Pass membership for you and your partner with access to 600+ lounges worldwide.
Indusind bank platinum aura edge credit card benefits Rewards Table
|Spend Category||Savings points||Estimated Monthly Exp||Saving Point|
|Shopping in departmental stores||4 savings points||Rs 1000||40|
|Purchase of consumer durables or electronic items||2 savings points||Rs. 1000||20|
|Restaurant bills||1.5 savings points||Rs. 1000||15|
|Books||1.5 savings points||Rs. 1000||15|
|All other spends||0.5 savings points||Rs. 1000||5|
|Your total savings points||Rs. 5000||95|
Note** IndusInd aura edge credit card reward points equal to Rs. 0.50, 0.5 airline mile So Indusind Platinum Aura Edge credit card rewards point is range is between 0.25% to 2%. if your all expenses belong to other categories then the saving point is 0.25 % and if all spends belong to Shopping in the departmental store’s category then the saving point is up to 2%.
IndusInd Bank, give various option to redeem. Like Airline miles on InterMiles, Airline miles on Vistara, Cash credit (Your reward points will be converted into cash credit @ 1 reward point = Rs. 0.5 of cash value.) as depicted in the above table.
IndusInd aura edge credit card movie offer Festival Offer
Indusind runs spend based offers every year during the festive season, especially during the festive season with which you can get a better reward rate which is in par with the premium cards. If you can spend on demand then its equal to the premium level card.
Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit- Other Benefits
Aura Edge Concierge
Hotel Reservation, Pre-trip Assistance, Flight Booking, Entertainment, and Sports Booking, Exclusive Bookings are some assistance provided by the Aura Edge Credit card.
Aura Edge Auto Assist
Roadside Repair Service, Emergency Supply of Fuel, Flat Tire Service, Keys locked inside, Battery Service, Emergency towing Assistance, Accident management, and Medical Assistance are some of the services provide by aura Edge platinum credit card with Aura Edge Auto Assist
In association with ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited, IndusInd bank aura edge credit card offers you with the following insurance cover under the Travel Plus Program: The Travel Plus Program is offered by IndusInd Bank at an annual fee of Rs. 5,000.
|Insurance Cover||Sum Assured|
|Lost baggage||Rs 1,00,000|
|Delayed baggage||Rs 25,000|
|Loss of passport||Rs 50,000|
|Lost ticket||Rs 25,000|
|Missed connection||Rs 25,000|
IndusInd Bank aura edge credit card lounge access
The lounge access benefits is little confusing lets understand it clearly
- Access to airport lounges is provided under the Travel Plus Program
- Indusind Bank will charge an annual fee of Rs. 5,000
- Access to airport lounges on all domestic and international airports is available for Cardholders.
- You can avail of a maximum of 8 international visits per year under the Travel Plus Program.
- Domestic Airport lounges access are also available under Travel Plus Program but you need to spend an extra $27 to avail this.
- IndusInd platinum aura edge credit card lounge access program also available to Guests of Cardholders but again to spends extra $27.
Indusind bank platinum aura edge credit card eligibility
- Salaried or Self-employed- Minimum Salary or Income should be more than 25,000/-
- Should be serviceable cities of IndusInd Bank Credit Cards
- Delhi, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Bengaluru, Indore, Faridabad, Chennai, Lucknow, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Coimbatore, Noida, Hyderabad, Kochi, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Jaipur, Vadodara, Pune, Kanpur, Ludhiana. Check other T & C
Some FAQ on Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit
Is IndusInd Bank Credit Card good?
My overall experience is nice. Is LTF or Life Time Credit with Good Limit. It all comes with Festival offer which can be grabbed for decent rewards points.
What is the limit of the IndusInd credit card?
Indusind Platinum Aura Edge credit gives a good amount of credit limit. Its credit limit starts from Rs. 30000/-to Rs. 1,50,000/-
Overall Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit card is good for entry-level, if you are not able to take other banks’ entry-level credit cards like Axis Flipkart Card or Amazon pay ICICI Bank credit card, then you can start with this card. As mentioned above its rewards point can be maximized during the festival session offer by bank
Do you have Indusind Bank Platinum Aura Edge Credit card, or planning to apply one? Share your thought in the comments below. or Do you have any questions to query in this regard than me question in the comment box, so that I can reply to your question?