Indus Delite is a Zero Balance saving account Offred by Indusind Bank. This account is opened instantly by simply completing the online application. This saving account also comes with Platinum Plus Debit Card, which has amazing benefits like 5% cashback when you shop on Amazon or Buy1 Get1 Free on Movie tickets. Here is a detailed review of Indus Delite- Zero Balance Saving Account.
Fees & Charges
When you open Indus Delite with Indusind Bank, all applicable charges are disclosed upfront by the bank. you can check all fees & charges applicable by visiting the Schedule of Charge for the account variant. However, for your conveyance, the major charges are disclosed below.
|Debit Card||Rs.1,000 or Rs.249|
Indus Delite are Zero Balance account, so the Major features of this account are, there are no charges for non-maintain of balance. Other features of this account are below.
- Zero Balance requirement
- You can open this account by Aadhaar card & PAN card instantly
- Cashback on major e-commerce platforms
- 6x Rewards on your Debit Card Spends
- 15% off on the best of restaurants by indusmoments.com
- Fabulous offers on Travel, Fashion & Shopping
Platinum Plus Debit Card
One of the Best Features of this saving account is Its Debit Card. However, you need to pay Rs.1,000/-+GST as Annual Charges of this Debit Card. Here is everything in detail about Platinum Plus Debit Card.
- Issues Charges: Rs.1,000/-
- Annual Charges: Rs.1,000/-
- Movie Tickets: Worth Rs.3,000
- Cross Currency Mark-up: 2%
- Higher Daily Limits :Rs.1,25,000/- ATM ; Rs.2,00,000/- POS (Point-of-Sale)
- Buy One Get One offer that can be availed once per month for a maximum value of Rs.250 each; up-to 12 times in a year (on-first-come-first-served basis).
- Valid for ticket price of up-to Rs.250 when booked through bookmyshow.com.
- Lost Card Liability: Rs.3,00,000/-
- Air Accident Insurance: 30,00,000/-
- Personal Accident Insurance: Rs.2,00,000/-
- Purchases protection: Rs.50,000/-
Indusind bank has a loyalty Program for IndusInd Bank customers. You can earn rewards points even if you use a Debit card for ATM/Cash-withdrawal. Here are the details in the table.
|Your Monthly Spends||Points per Rs. 200|
|Upto Rs. 5,000||2|
|Between Rs. 5,001- to Rs.10,000||3|
|Between Rs. 10,001- to Rs.20,000||4|
|Between Rs. 20,001- to Rs.40,000||5|
|Above Rs. 40,001||6|
Indus Delite- Zero Balance Saving Account is a good saving account. You can open this account without having any tension to maintain the balance in the account. However, the Platinum Plus Debit Card’s annual charges are a little bit high compared to other saving account Debit Card charges. You have to trade-off between features of this debit card with Annual charges.
Do you have Indus Delite- Zero Balance Saving Account or thinking to open soon ?, Share your experinace in comment box below.