So you’ve just received your new Amazon Credit Card in the mail and you’re ready to start using it. But first, you need to Verify your Amazon Credit Card. Don’t worry, it’s a quick and easy process.
In this blog post, we’ll walk you through how to verify your Amazon Credit Card so you can start using it right away.
How to Verify an Amazon.com Credit Card
There are two ways to verify your Amazon Credit Card: by phone or online.
Let’s check out each method in detail.
How to Verify your Amazon Credit Card by Phone
To verify your card by phone, simply call Chase at 1-800-432-3117. You’ll need to have your card number and the last four digits of your Social Security number handy when you call. Once you’ve verified your information with a customer service representative, you’ll be able to start using your credit card for purchases.
How to Verify your Amazon Credit Card online
If you’d prefer to verify your card online, you can do so by visiting the online card verification page. You’ll need to enter your credit card number and the last four digits of your Social Security number. Once you’ve submitted this information, you’ll be able to start using your credit card for purchases.
If you have any trouble verifying your credit card, customer service is available at 1-800-935=9935 to assist you.
It’s best to verify your credit as soon as possible after receiving it so you can start using it right away. By following the steps above, you can easily verify your Amazon Credit Card and begin using it for all of your shopping needs.
>>Read More: Credit Cards For People With A 500 Credit Score
There you have it! A quick and easy guide to verifying your Amazon Credit Card. If you have any questions or need help, customer service is available at 1-800-935=9935. Now that your card is verified, you’re ready to start using it for all of your shopping needs.
Have you verified your Amazon Credit Card yet? let us know in the comments below!
Did you find this blog post helpful? Share it with your friends on social media!
- As a personal finance and credit cards expert, I provide valuable insights and advice on budgeting, saving, investing, and debt management. I am also an expert on credit card rewards programs and help readers make informed decisions about which cards are right for them. My goal is to help people improve their financial literacy and make better financial choices.
- Barclays bank2023.06.03What to Do If You’ve Lost Your JetBlue Credit Card?
- Answers2023.06.03Got a Misprinted JetBlue Credit Card? How Can You Fix It Quickly and Efficiently?
- Answers2023.05.31Does Fortiva Have Pre-Approval?
- Fintech2023.05.22Limited-Time Offer: AmEx Green Card’s Enhanced 60K Points Welcome Bonus and In-Depth Analysis