The OpenSky Visa credit card can be used at any location that accepts Visa credit cards. This includes car rental agencies.
However, there are a few things you need to know before using your OpenSky card to rent a car.
Rental Car Holds
Rental companies usually place a hold on your account to cover incidentals when you rent a car. As a result, make sure you have enough money in your account for the rental fees and the hold amount.
Because of this, it is recommended that you contact the rental company ahead of time to determine how much money needs to be loaded onto your account. You may also want to bring a credit card as a backup just in case.
OpenSky Credit Limit
Another thing to keep in mind is that the OpenSky credit limit may not be high enough to cover the entire cost of the rental. If this is the case, you may need to use another form of payment to cover the difference.
It is always a good idea to call ahead and ask about credit limits before you attempt to rent a car with an OpenSky card.
Renting a car with an OpenSky Visa credit card is possible, but there are a few things you need to keep in mind. Make sure you have enough money in your account to cover the rental company’s hold and call ahead to ask about credit limits.
By following these steps, you can ensure a smooth and successful rental experience.
Have you ever rented a car with an OpenSky Credit Card? If so, what was your experience?
- As a personal finance and credit cards expert, I provide valuable insights and advice on budgeting, saving, investing, and debt management. I am also an expert on credit card rewards programs and help readers make informed decisions about which cards are right for them. My goal is to help people improve their financial literacy and make better financial choices.
- Barclays bank2023.06.03What to Do If You’ve Lost Your JetBlue Credit Card?
- Answers2023.06.03Got a Misprinted JetBlue Credit Card? How Can You Fix It Quickly and Efficiently?
- Answers2023.05.31Does Fortiva Have Pre-Approval?
- Fintech2023.05.22Limited-Time Offer: AmEx Green Card’s Enhanced 60K Points Welcome Bonus and In-Depth Analysis