Making your Genesis Financial Solutions (FS) card payment is simple and straightforward.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through four different methods you can use to pay your Genesis FS credit card bill.
What is the best way to pay your Genesis credit card?
Here are the four methods you can use to pay your Genesis FS credit card:
1. Online Payment
Making an online payment is one of the most convenient ways to pay your Genesis FS credit card bill. Here’s how you can do it:
- Log in to your online account.
- Click on “Bill Pay” at the top of the page.
- Provide a bank account from which the payment will be made.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and select the date of the payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to complete the transaction.
Genesis FS will credit your account the same day if it receives an online payment by 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
2. Phone Payment
If you prefer making a payment over the phone, here’s how you can do it:
- On the back of your card, you will find the contact number, which you should call
- Enter your full credit card number when prompted.
- You will be prompted to make a payment by automated prompts.
- Provide the necessary information, such as your bank account from which the payment will be made.
- Once the payment is completed, you’ll receive a confirmation number. Make sure to keep it for future reference.
3. MoneyGram Payment
You can also make a Genesis FS card payment through MoneyGram.
- Log in to your MoneyGram online account or find your nearest MoneyGram location.
- Use Genesis FS Card Services as the company name.
- Enter the Receive Code, which is 4911.
- Follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
4. Mail Payment
If you’d rather send a check or money order, you can mail your payment.
- Write a check or get a money order for the amount you wish to pay.
- Send it to the following address:
- Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477
Please include the payment coupon and your account number with your statement. For timely processing, allow 5-7 business days for postal delivery.
To avoid late fees, please ensure that you make at least the minimum monthly payment by the due date.
You can also set up autopay from your online account to ensure that your payments are consistently made on time each month.
How long will it take for my Genesis Credit Card payment to post?
Making a payment towards your Genesis Credit Card is an easy and straightforward process.
However, the time it takes for your payment to post depends on the method you choose for payment.
Below is a detailed table explaining the posting times for each payment method:
|Payment Method||Posting Time|
|Online Payment||The amount will be credited to your account within one to three business days. If Genesis FS gets your online payment by 5:00 p.m.. Pacific Time, that amount will be credited the same day.|
|Phone Payment||1 to 3 business days.|
|MoneyGram Payment||Depending on the biller, posting times can vary. You will receive information once you provide Genesis’ information.|
|Mail Payment||Postal delivery should take at least five to seven business days.|
To avoid late fees, ensure you pay the minimum monthly payment on time. If paying by mail, allow 5-7 business days for delivery.