Find how to get an Amazon Credit Card Replaced by an online, phone, and Mobile app.
Losing your credit card can be a pain. You have to cancel all your recurring payments, update your information with any companies that have your card on file, and then wait for a replacement to come in the mail.
But what if you need your card right away? Luckily, getting a replacement Amazon.com Credit Card is easy and can be done online, through the Chase mobile app, or by calling customer service. Best of all, there’s no fee to get a replacement card!
Here’s how to get started.
How to Get an Amazon Credit Card Replaced Online
If your Amazon.com Credit Card is lost or compromised, getting it replaced is easy and only takes a few steps.
- First, log in to your online account and navigate to the card in question.
- Click on the three dots next to the card, then select “Account Services” from the drop-down menu.
- From there, follow the link to replace a lost or damaged card.
In most cases, your new card will arrive within seven business days. And don’t worry about missing out on rewards – all of your points will be transferred automatically to your new card.
So go ahead and replace that lost or damaged credit card – it’s just a few clicks away!
How to Get an Amazon.com Credit Card Replaced Through the Chase Mobile App
Another way to get a replacement Amazon.com Credit Card is through the Chase mobile app.
- First, log in to the Chase mobile app and tap the three dots next to your Amazon card account.
- From there, select the “Account Services” menu and click on the link for “Replace a lost or damaged card.” You will then be prompted to confirm your identity and provide information about your new mailing address.
Once you’ve submitted your request, your new card will arrive within seven business days. All of your points will be transferred to your new card automatically, so you won’t miss a beat.
How to Get an Amazon.com Credit Card Replaced by Calling Customer Service
If you’re not near a computer or prefer to speak to someone directly, you can also get a replacement Amazon.com Credit Card by calling amazon customer service at 888-247-4080. Be prepared to provide any personal information requested to verify your identity. Follow the prompts to submit your request.
Your new card will likely arrive within seven business days. Your points will be transferred to your new card automatically, so you can continue using your Amazon.com Credit Card with no interruption.
Getting a replacement Amazon.com Credit Card is easy – whether you do it online, through the Chase mobile app, or by calling customer service. Best of all, there’s no fee to get a replacement card! So if your card is lost or damaged, don’t hesitate to request a new one.
What do you do when your credit card expires?
One of the last things on our minds when it comes to managing our finances is our credit card expiration date. But fear not – there’s no need to panic if you notice your card has expired. If your card is stolen, lost, or damaged, it’s best to contact your credit card issuer and request a replacement.
However, if the card simply expires, most issuers will automatically send you a new one before the expiration date rolls around. You may just find the new shiny plastic in your monthly statement.
If for some reason you haven’t received it by the time your old card expires, don’t hesitate to reach out to customer service for assistance. Your credit card might have an expiration date, but that doesn’t mean there can’t be a happy ending to this tale.
When you should Get a New Amazon.com Credit Card
Although there is no fee to replace your card, you may want to consider getting a new Amazon.com Credit Card if your card is lost or stolen. If you think your account may have been compromised, it’s important to act quickly to protect yourself from fraud.
Here are some signs that you may need to get a new Amazon.com Credit Card:
- You’ve lost your card and can’t find it
- Your card has been stolen
- You’ve been the victim of fraud or identity theft
If any of these apply to you, don’t hesitate to get a replacement card. It’s the best way to protect yourself and your account.
Losing your credit card can be frustrating, but getting a replacement is easy with Amazon.com Credit Card from Chase. You can get a replacement card online, through the mobile app, or by calling customer service—and there’s no fee!
So if you find yourself in a bind, don’t worry—just follow these simple steps and you’ll have your new card in no time.
Do you have any questions about getting a new Amazon.com Credit Card? Leave us a comment below and we’ll be happy to help!
- As a personal finance and credit cards expert, I provide valuable insights and advice on budgeting, saving, investing, and debt management. I am also an expert on credit card rewards programs and help readers make informed decisions about which cards are right for them. My goal is to help people improve their financial literacy and make better financial choices.
- Barclays bank2023.06.03What to Do If You’ve Lost Your JetBlue Credit Card?
- Answers2023.06.03Got a Misprinted JetBlue Credit Card? How Can You Fix It Quickly and Efficiently?
- Answers2023.05.31Does Fortiva Have Pre-Approval?
- Fintech2023.05.22Limited-Time Offer: AmEx Green Card’s Enhanced 60K Points Welcome Bonus and In-Depth Analysis