Did you know that you can get a Amazon Cash Advance on your Credit Card at any ATM that accepts Visa? It’s a great way to get quick access to cash when you need it. In this article, we’ll show you how to do an Amazon Cash Advance on your Credit Card.
How to Get an Amazon Cash Advance on your Credit Card
Below are the steps you’ll need to follow to get a cash advance from your Amazon Credit Card.
1. Insert your card into any ATM that accepts Visa.
2. Enter your PIN.
3. Choose the cash advance option.
4. Input the amount of cash you need.
5. Collect your cash and card.
That’s all there is to it! Just keep in mind that you can only do a cash advance with the Amazon.com Credit Card – All Amazon.com Store Cards do not allow for cash advances, only the Visa version allows it.
Things to Keep in Mind
There are a few things to keep in mind when getting an Amazon Credit Card cash advance.
- There are a few things to keep in mind when getting a cash advance with your Amazon Credit Card. First, there is a cash advance fee of $5 or 3% of the total amount of the cash advance, whichever is greater. So if you take out a $100 cash advance, you’ll be charged a $5 fee.
- Second, the interest rate for cash advances is higher than for purchases. The current APR for cash advances is 27.24%. So if you take out a $100 cash advance and don’t pay it back right away, you’ll be charged $26.99 in interest.
- And finally, there is no grace period for cash advances. That means that interest starts accruing immediately on the amount of the cash advance. So if you take out a $100 cash advance and don’t pay it back right away, you’ll be charged 27.24% in interest from the date of the cash advance.
In conclusion, if you need a quick infusion of cash and have an Amazon Credit Card, you can get a cash advance at any ATM that accepts Visa by following the steps outlined above.
Just be aware that there are fees and interest associated with credit card cash advances, so only use this option as a last resort.
We hope this article has helped you understand how to do an Amazon Cash Advance on your Credit Card. For more information on cash advances, please see our related articles.
- As a personal finance and credit cards expert, I provide valuable insights and advice on budgeting, saving, investing, and debt management. I am also an expert on credit card rewards programs and help readers make informed decisions about which cards are right for them. My goal is to help people improve their financial literacy and make better financial choices.
- Barclays bank2023.06.03What to Do If You’ve Lost Your JetBlue Credit Card?
- Answers2023.06.03Got a Misprinted JetBlue Credit Card? How Can You Fix It Quickly and Efficiently?
- Answers2023.05.31Does Fortiva Have Pre-Approval?
- Fintech2023.05.22Limited-Time Offer: AmEx Green Card’s Enhanced 60K Points Welcome Bonus and In-Depth Analysis