Sable ONE Secured card is the perfect way to build or rebuild your credit history. But you may be wondering how to activate it. Activation is a quick and easy process, and we’re here to walk you through it. You can have your new card up and running in just five minutes or less. Let’s get started!
How to Activate Your Sable ONE Secured Card
Your Sable ONE Secured card can be easily activated in 5 minutes or less by following these simple steps:
- Log in to the app and select the “Cards” icon from the black floating menu bar.
- Choose the appropriate card (debit or credit) by tapping on the card’s image.
- Toggle the button to enable your card, which will successfully activate it for use.
- You can set/change your PIN right on the Sable App. After logging in, select “Cards>Choose Physical Debit Card>Change PIN>Set your PIN>(Choose 4 digit PIN)>Press Next>Your Card PIN has been set.”
- Remember, please do not share your 4-digit PIN with anyone for security reasons.
How do I activate my Sable One Credit Card over the phone?
If you’re having trouble activating your Sable One Credit Card, don’t worry – customer service can help. Give them a call at (833) 583-8383, and they’ll be happy to assist you.
Unfortunately, Sable does not allow activations over the phone, but the customer service team will be able to walk you through the process and ensure that your card is up and running in no time.
Can you activate a credit card without the card number?
No, you will need your credit card number to activate it. You can find your credit card number on the front of your card, along with your name and the expiration date. If you have trouble finding your credit card number, please contact customer service at (833) 583-8383 for assistance.
Enjoy the convenience and security of having a secured credit card.
After the activation of your card is complete, you will have full access to all the great features and benefits that come with being a Sable customer. You can a detailed review of this credit card in our full Sable ONE Secured Credit Card Review.
Thanks for reading, and feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions!
- As a personal finance and credit cards expert, I provide valuable insights and advice on budgeting, saving, investing, and debt management. I am also an expert on credit card rewards programs and help readers make informed decisions about which cards are right for them. My goal is to help people improve their financial literacy and make better financial choices.
- Barclays bank2023.06.03What to Do If You’ve Lost Your JetBlue Credit Card?
- Answers2023.06.03Got a Misprinted JetBlue Credit Card? How Can You Fix It Quickly and Efficiently?
- Answers2023.05.31Does Fortiva Have Pre-Approval?
- Fintech2023.05.22Limited-Time Offer: AmEx Green Card’s Enhanced 60K Points Welcome Bonus and In-Depth Analysis