How can I check the status of my first Premier Credit Card? Find out more here.
Have you applied for a First Premier credit card and are now wondering what the status of your application is? Well, you’re in luck! In this blog post, we’ll tell you exactly how to check the status of your application so that you can be one step closer to getting approved (or denied).
First, it’s important to know that the only way to check the status of your First Premier credit card application is to call customer service; you cannot do so online. You can, however, fill out the application online.
To check the status of your First Premier credit card application, simply call (800) 987-5521 and a customer service representative will be more than happy to assist you.
Steps to checking the status of your First Premier credit card application:
1. Call (800) 987-5521
2. Speak to a customer service representative
3. Give them your information
4. They will give you an update on the status of your application
5. Wait for a decision in the mail or a call from customer service
First Premier Bank states that you will receive a decision within 60 seconds of applying. If you are not immediately approved or denied, please allow 7-10 business days for First Premier to review your application.
You will be notified of a decision or a request for more information via mail. First Premier requests that you wait 48 hours after submitting your application before calling to check on your status.
What if I’m not Approved?
If you’re not approved for the First Premier credit card, don’t despair. There are plenty of other options out there for those with less-than-perfect credit. We suggest checking out our blog post on the best credit cards for bad credit.
First Premier is known for being one of the more lenient issuers when it comes to credit scores, so even if you have bad credit, you may still be approved for a First Premier credit card.
However, keep in mind that if you are approved for a First Premier credit card, you will likely be given a high-interest rate and a low credit limit.
How long does it take for the first premier credit card to arrive?
You’ve finally been approved for that first premier credit card you’ve been wanting. Congratulations! But now you’re wondering, how long does it take for the first premier credit card to arrive? Wonder no more!
Below are all the details.
Once you’ve been approved for a first premier credit card, you can expect your new card to be mailed to you within 7-10 business days. However, please keep in mind that due to current events, there may be some delays in receiving your card.
If it’s been more than two weeks and you still haven’t received your card, you can call customer service at (800) 987-5521 and they will be more than happy to help track down your card.
In conclusion, the only way to check premier credit card application status is to call customer service at (800) 987-5521. You may get a decision within 60 seconds of applying or you may receive a request for more information in the mail 7-10 business days after applying.
First Premier Bank asks that you wait 48 hours after submitting your application before calling to check your status.
- As a personal finance and credit cards expert, I provide valuable insights and advice on budgeting, saving, investing, and debt management. I am also an expert on credit card rewards programs and help readers make informed decisions about which cards are right for them. My goal is to help people improve their financial literacy and make better financial choices.
- Barclays bank2023.06.03What to Do If You’ve Lost Your JetBlue Credit Card?
- Answers2023.06.03Got a Misprinted JetBlue Credit Card? How Can You Fix It Quickly and Efficiently?
- Answers2023.05.31Does Fortiva Have Pre-Approval?
- Fintech2023.05.22Limited-Time Offer: AmEx Green Card’s Enhanced 60K Points Welcome Bonus and In-Depth Analysis