Home Credit India Finance Pvt Ltd has launched the Home Credit Ujjwal Card, a Pre-approved credit limit card. Home Credit India Finance Pvt Ltd is the subsidiary of the International acclaimed finance company. This company promises to customers, Quick and Easy Loans through Home Credit Ujjwal Card. Here is a detailed review of this card.
Home Credit Ujjwal Card Joining and Annual Fees.
- Joining Fees: One Time Fees of Rs.549
- Annual/Membership Fees: Rs.99
However, if you have used this card in the previous year (last 12months), Membership fees of Rs.99 are waived off.
Benefits Home Credit Ujjwal Card
- Pre-approved credit limit: You will get a pre-approved limit of Rs.50,000/-
- No foreclosure charges: Foreclose the loan at no additional charges
- Easy Repayments: Buy any product with Home Credit Ujjwal Card and pay in easy EMI.
- One time Documentation: Submit documents only one time for getting approved for this card.
Compares to credit card Home Credit Ujjwal Card offers no benefits other than card approval to low Credit history holder. Even entry-level credit cards like Axis Bank ACE credit card and Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card offer above 1% additional rewards with a good Credit limit.
How to use the Home Credit Ujjwal Card?
- You can use this card to buy smartphones & home appliances
- This card can be used to purchase with Home Credit Partners.
- There is 2 months Payment holiday available.
- You can buy Fin-Shield, a 3 services package- life insurance of Rs.1,00,000, personal accident coverage up to Rs. 50,000.
Home Credit Ujjwal Card Eligibility Criteria.
- Age: Your age should be between 18 to 69 years.
- Bank Account: You should have an active bank account in any of the scheduled banks in India.
- Income: You should have a stable income per month. Income should be of any types of Salary, Self-employed income, or income from the pensioner.
- And Gap between two credit applications should be a minimum of 90 days.
- Documents: Pan Card (Mandatory) and Address Proof.
Here are some of the FAQs, which are normally asked by the customers. You can visit the official website for more details.
How can I apply for the Ujjwal Card?
Home Credit Ujjwal Card can be applied through Downloading ‘Home Credit India’ App from the Play Store. You need to register with this app along with KYC.
What will be the limit I will get on the Ujjwal Card?
Card limit differs from person to persons. Home Credit offers credit limit from Rs.10000/- to Rs.50,000/-
How long does it take to activate the Ujjwal Card?
Ujjwal Card will be activated within one working days after KYC verification.
What is the Payment Holiday?
Payment Holiday allows customers to postpone their EMIs by one month. It can be availed after paying the first two EMIs on or before the due date.
What is Free Early Repayment?
Early Foreclosure allows customers to foreclose their loan without any additional charges. Customers paying EMIs through direct debit mode are required to raise the foreclosure request 5 days before the next due date. Customers paying EMIs through any other method can raise foreclosure request anytime
How will I get my Ujjwal Card monthly bill?
Your monthly bill will be mailed to you on your registered e-mail at the end of the monthly billing cycle. You can also download your monthly bill easily on the Home Credit mobile app.
What do I do if my monthly bill is incorrect?
Connect with Home Credit customer care at 0124 662 8888 for swift reconciliation of your monthly payment statement.
What do I do if my Ujjwal Card is misused?
In case of any suspicious activity just connect with Home Credit customer care at 0124 662 8888 for blocking your card immediately.
How do I block my Ujjwal Card?
Just connect with Home Credit customer care at 0124 662 8888 for blocking your card immediately.