HDFC millennia credit card is an entry-level credit card that offers 5% CashBack on all spending /shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy.All cashback can be converted to statement balance.
HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card is available on MasterCard, Visa Signature, and Diners Club platforms and is enabled for contactless payments. However, Airport Lounge access benefits are not available on Diners Club platforms. Below are all details of Hdfc millennia credit card.
Hdfc millennia credit card annual fee and Joining Fees
- Joining Fees: Rs. 1,000+GST
- Annual Fees: Rs. 1,000+GST
- Welcome Benefits: 1000 cash points as welcome benefits.
The first year’s membership fee will be waived off if you spend Rs.30,000 and above in the first 90 days
Annual fees are waived off if the total spends in the previous 12 months is Rs. 1 Lakh or more. However, HDFC Bank may also waive off you’re joining fees if you hold a good standing relationship or based on past transaction history with the Bank.
HDFC Bank compensates you for joining and annual fees by providing cashback of an equivalent amount.
1000 cash points as welcome benefits are not available if you are not liable to pay First Year Membership fees. The benefit of 1000 Cash Points are applicable only on payment of membership fee)
Hdfc millennia credit card benefits and Features
- 5% CashBack on all spends/shopping via PayZapp and Smart Buy up to a maximum CashBack of Rs.750 per month
- However, the maximum cashback of Rs. 750 has increased to Rs. 1,000/- per month up to the first 6 months as a launch offer
- 2.5% CashBack on all online shopping/spends done on other websites or apps up to a maximum CashBack of Rs.750 per month
- 1% CashBack on all offline spends, Wallet reloads, PoS spends, and others spend to a maximum CashBack of Rs.750 per month.
- 1% cashback is also applicable to paying rent through redgirraffe.com
- All CashBack benefits are also applicable to EMI transactions.
- The minimum transaction size to avail the CashBack is Rs.2000
How to redeem HDFC millennia credit card points
Hdfc millennia credit card gives all rewards points as cashback points, which can be redeemed against the statement balance and other HDFC bank rewards catalog.
Redeemed against statement balance
- 1 CashPoint is equivalent to Rs.1.Cashback points can be redeemed by calling the customer or can be done via Net Banking login, Phone Banking, or physical.
- The minimum CashPoint balance required for redemption against the statement balance is 2500 CashPoints, redeemable in multiples of Rs. 500 only.
Redeemed against HDFC bank rewards catalog
- CashPoints can also be used for redemption against travel benefits like Flight & Hotel bookings and Rewards Catalogue at the SmartBuy Rewards Portal
- 1 CashPoint = Rs.0.30
1. You need to redeem cashback points within one year. Otherwise, unredeemed Cash Points will expire within 1 year of accumulation.
HDFC Bank wants you to redeem cash points against statement balance only. You know that in statement credit 1 cashPoints = Rs. 1 and in other redemption options like Traveling 1 cashpoint = Rs.0.30 only.
Cash Points should be redeemed only as statement balance to maximize benefits of HDFC millennia credit card
HDFC millennia credit card Airport Lounge Access
HDFC millennia credit card offers you the Complimentary Airport Lounge Access Program on MasterCard/Visa platform.
- Millennia Primary Cardholders can avail of 8 complimentary Airport lounge access per calendar year (twice in a quarter) through Millennia MasterCard/Visa Credit Card.
- To avail of the complimentary Airport lounge access benefits, you need to swipe the Millennia Credit Card.
- A transaction of Rs. 2 will be charged to your Credit Card for the Lounge Access
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver
- Minimum transaction: Rs. 400
- Maximum waiver: Rs. 250 per statement cycle
The HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card is enabled for contactless payments, facilitating fast, convenient, and secure retail outlets. You need to show your credit card at the payment terminal, and payment will be deducted without Credit PIN for transaction below Rs.2,000/-
However, if the amount is higher than or equal to Rs. 2000, You have to enter the Credit Card PIN for security reasons
RentPay is a facility to pay your monthly rent via your HDFC Bank Credit Card. This service is offered in affiliation with RedGiraffe. You need to complete the on-time one-time online registration, and your monthly rent payments will get credited to your landlord’s bank account within the due date.
You will also earn rewards points on Rent payment. 1 cash point is equal to Rs. 1, so there is a direct 1% cashback on Rent payment.
HDFC millennia credit card Eligibility Criteria
HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card is an entry-level card of the HDFC Credit card portfolio, and hence the eligibility criteria are normal. Even if you have a low income, you can apply for this credit card. Below are the basic requirements.
- Your minimum age should be at least 21 years, and the maximum age should not be more than 60 years(Salaried), and for Self-Employed Maximum age is 65 years.
- For salary persons – you should have a monthly salary of Rs. 25,000/- or more
- For Self Employed- Your ITR income should be at least 6 Lakh per annum.
- It would be best if you were in serviceable Cities for HDFC Credit Cards. Below are those cities.
- Hyderabad, Thane, Ghaziabad, Bengaluru, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Delhi, Faridabad, Pune, Noida, and Navi Mumbai.
Documentation required for HDFC millennia credit card
- Proof of Identity– PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Passport, Driving Licence, or any other government-approved photo ID
- Proof of Address-Aadhaar Card, Passport, Utility bills (not more than 3 months old), or any other government-approved address proof.
- Proof of Income- Bank statement for the last 3 months, Salary slips for the last 3 months, Audited financials for the last two years (for self-employed), Form 16, etc.
HDFC millennia credit card fulfill all the condition of being a good entry-level credit card except that the rewards upper cap is “Rs.750 per month” per category.
Also this credit also offer Complimentary Airport Lounge Access that is no so common for entry level credit card.
Do you have HDFC Millennia Credit Card? Wants to share something about it? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.