Rent payments are one of the major expenses for most of the people living in metro cities. After COVID-19, Rent payment using a Credit card has increased manifold. There are many best options to pay Rent using credit some of them are CRED Rent Pay, MagicBrics, and No broker. These platforms normally charge 1 % to 2% services charges for rent payment processing.
So, if Rewards on Credit is more than the services charges, then it’s highly beneficial to pay rent using these platforms. That said, there are several offers run over and above regular rewards on Credit Cards which multiply the benefits of rent payment using a credit card.
Here are on of them offers run by HDFC Credit card for Rent payment using credit card on CRED platform.
- Offer: Get a voucher worth Rs.2021 on Rent Payment
- Platform: CRED Rent Pay
- Max cashback: Rs.2021
- Min Rent Payment : Rs.25,000 per Month
- Offer Period: 1st Feb”2021 to 3oth April”2021
- Eligibility: HDFC Bank Credit Cardholders who haven’t made any rent payment on Cred or NoBrokers using their HDFC Bank Credit Card between 1st November 2020 and 31st January 2021 are eligible for the offer.
- Available Voucher: Flipkart/Amazon/MaxFashion/Myntra/Fuel Voucher.
- Fulfillment: May 31st 2021, June 30th 2021,July 31st 2021.
- Terms and Conditions: T&C
- Offer is not valid on cash withdrawal and loan products like, Cash-on-Call, Balance Transfer, Balance Transfer on EMI, EasyEMI, Personal Loan on Credit Card, etc.
- Offer is applicable to HDFC Bank Credit Card customers having Retail or Business Cards only Corporate and Commercial cards are excluded from the offer
- Wallet load including Payzapp transactions will not be considered for this campaign.
Here is the bifurcation of Rewards voucher
|Month||Eligibility||Rent Pay Period||Reward|
|First time rent payers using HDFC Bank credit|
|1st Feb – 28th Feb||Rs.500|
|March”2021||Qualifiers of Month 1||1st Mar – 31st Mar||Rs.750|
|April”2021||Qualifiers of Month 1 and 2||1st April – 30th April||Rs.771|
The rewards points on HDFC Bank Credit card are already very high, with the combination of these offers, net rewards are amplified.
What’s your take on HDFC Rent payment offer on CRED and how do you usually pay your Rent? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.