The Hdfc Bank Infinia Credit Card is sure to win your hearts with its offerings when it comes to rewards points, travel, and lifestyle. This super-premium credit card enables you to earn benefits that are not comparable to any other card in the industry. It offers unlimited Lounge access benefits not only to primary cardholders but also to Add on cardholders also. It is one of the best credit cards in India that every credit holder wants.
Table of Contents
- Annual & Joining Charges
- Welcome & Renewal Fees
- Airport Lounge Access
- Infinia credit card limit.
- Foreign Travel Benefits
- Insurance Coverage
- Priority Support Service
- How to Get HDFC Infinia Credit Card
Hdfc bank infinia credit card annual & Joining Charges
- Joining Fees– INR 10,000+GST
- Annual Fees– INR 10,000+ GST (Waived off on spends INR 8 lakh or above in the previous year.
- Add on card: Free
Hdfc bank infinia credit card Welcome & Renewal Fees
- Complimentary one-year Club Marriott membership that offers up to 20% discounts for Dining and Stays across Asia – Pacific region.
- Welcome benefits 10,000 Reward points credited after fee realization
- Renewal benefit of 10,000 Reward points credited after fee realization
It’s cleary evident that Hdfc bank infinia credit card compensates for joining and annual fee by providing reward points of equivalent value. However, one may end up losing the GST paid on Annual and Renewal fees paid.
HDFC bank infinia credit card benefits
- Rewards points: 5 reward points for every Rs.150 spent anywhere and everywhere
- Default Rewards rate: 3.3%
- Accelerated Reward Rate: 33% and 6.6%
- 1 Reward point = Rs. 0.30 if redeemed for the statement credit
- 1 reward point = Rs. 0.40 if used for reward catalog
10X rewards points Smartbuy (Amazon, Flipkart, Instant Vouchers, Train Tickets, Hotels & Flights), 33% reward rate.
10X rewards points on Smartbuy Portal is excellent rewards program by HDFC bank and apart from this HDFC bank also, extending this program from month to month basis. Due to this Smartbuy rewards program this card stand out from the crowd.
- 2X rewards on dining, 6.6% reward rate
Apart from 2X rewards on dining, you can also avail of excellent discounts on dining through the Good Food Trail Program. You can find all restaurants participating in this program here.
- Maxcap reset: Calendar month
- Reward points can be converted to AirMiles
- Rewards Points are valid only for 3 years from the date of accumulation.
HDFC bank infinia credit card Airport Lounge Access
- Unlimited Airport lounge access to 1300+ Lounges in India and outside India
- 4 complimentary domestic airport lounge access per quarter
- Airport Lounge access is complimentary for both primary and add-on cardholders
HDFC bank infinia credit card comes with the Unlimited Lounge Access program. This card provides you with Priority Pass membership from which you can enjoy Unlimited Lounge access not for Primary Cardholder but also to Add-on cardholders.
Complimentary lounge access for primary and add-on cardholders is a bonanza for you and your family because you & your family can enjoy free food, drinks, wi-fi, and relaxing space during long waiting times at Airport., this is one of the biggest advantages of this card.
Priority Pass is not chargeable for domestic swipes, unlike other HDFC Bank credit cards. Apart from priority Pass, you may also use this credit card to get access through the Visa/MC Lounge Programme. The complimentary lounge access is limited to 4 per quarter in this case.
HDFC Bank infinia credit card limit
- Minimum Limit: 8 Lakhs ( However there may be some exception)
This card have No pre-set spending limit (NPSL), so there are no issues if you want to spend more, you need to call “Infinia Support Team,” and they will “temporarily” increase the credit limit of infinia card. This feature is unique to Infinia credit card and is not available to any other HDFC card.
You should use a normal credit limit provided by the bank. Depending on how the bank reports your credit limit, it may negatively impact your credit score. The credit utilization ratio of more than 30% may impact your CIBIL Score.
Foreign Travel Benefits
- Foreign Currency Markup Fee: 2%+ GST ( 2.36%)
- Default Reward Rate: 3.3%
- Net Benefits: 0.97%
- 1% additional Benefits for Global Value Program customers.
- Global Value Program Annual Fees Rs. 199
If you need to make exceptional foreign currency transactions, like paying for your website or other international spends Infinia is an excellent option.
Pro Tip: During international travel, I would recommend using a forex Card instead of your Infinia credit card. Forex cards are cheaper and safer than other credit cards for international spending.NiYO card do not charge anything for your international spends.
Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
HDFC Infinia card tied up with HDFC ERGO to provide free insurance to cardholders. Below are the all details.
- Accidental death: In case of death in an air accident, your nominee will receive compensation of Rs 3 crore.
- Medical emergency cover: You will receive Rs. 50 lakh against medical emergencies during travel abroad.
- Credit shield: You will get covered of Rs. 9 lakh in case of accidental death and permanent disability.
- Card Liability: Cover up to Rs 9 Lakh available for Primary Card Holder
- Detailed T & C
you don’t need to take Travel insurance when you travel abroad only need HDFC Infinia credit card.
How to Claim insurance on HDFC Bank infinia credit card
- You need to Intimate the Claim of insurance to HDFC ERGO within 60 days from the date of loss by the insured. Documents should be submitted to HDFC ERGO within 130 days from the date of loss.
- Contact details:
- For Emergency Medical Expenses – Toll-Free: +800 0825082
- You can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Air Accident cover is only valid if you make the payment using your Infinia card.
Premium Golf Club Access
This card provides you premium Golf Club Access in conjunction with GolfLAN.com
- COMPLIMENTARY GOLF access at select Driving ranges in India
- Golf lesson will span a minimum of 30 minutes
- The green fee waiver is only applicable for the primary cardholder
- Complimentary golf games are available in abroad also
Your lesson includes all Fees like Cost of instructor’s fees, Green Fees to access the golf course. This is an excellent offering from the HDFC Bank infinia credit card.
Priority Support Service
HDFC bank has dedicated customer support services for HDFC Infinia cardholders. Note that the Diners Black and Infinia share the same support services. There are knowledgable compared to other credit card customer support services. American express customer service are well-known for their support services. so Infinia customer service are also par with Amex service.
HDFC offers a concierge service exclusively for Infinia credit card cardholders.They offers The concierge service offers assistance with the following:
- Golf Course Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Car Rental and Limousine Referral and Assistance
- Hotel Referral and Reservation Assistance
- Business Services
- Flower and Gift Delivery Assistance
- Courier Service Assistance
- Dining Referral and Reservation Assistance
You can use above services also for redeeming rewards points.
How to Get HDFC Infinia Credit Card
Well, HDFC bank infinia credit card is a super premium credit issued by HDFC Bank, So we can not expect normal conditions for this card. HDFC bank infinia credit card is an invite-only card, getting approved is not a child’s game.
HDFC Bank has not disclosed the qualification requirement of this card However, based on HDFC customer interaction and what others have shared with me, here’re the qualification criteria.
For Existing customer
- If you are upgrading from HDFC Regalia and HDFC dinner Black and your credit limit is above Rs. 7 to 8 lakh then, getting approved is easy, call to customer care for an upgrade.
- Good prior relationship with Bank. Suppose you have a salary account, FD, or taken insurance product from Bank.
- The high transaction with existing HDFC credit card
- Good credit score: A credit score above 779 is sufficient.
For New Customer
HDFC Bank infinia credit card approval process is challenging for new customers; however, you can get this card of you to fulfill the below condition.
- High Salary or Business Income: Net Salary of Rs 40 Lakhs or ITR filed for Rs 45 Lakhs + as part of business income
- Bank FD: FD of 10 Lakh
- High credit score: CIBIL Score of above 779+ is excellent. An excellent credit score may increase the chances of getting approved by this credit card.
- You may have to open a new HDFC Bank savings account to process the application
From analyzing the above condition, it is evident that you should be real High Net-worth person, or should have given good profit to the HDFC bank in the past to getting approved for HDFC Bank infinia credit card
Hdfc Bank Infinia Credit Card Review
HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card is currently one of the best credit cards in india. This credit card gives gives 33% rewards rate under 10X program , Unlimited lounge access benefits for Primary and Add on card holders and Premium Golf access.
However, if you were unable to get this card, you can try the Standard Chartered Ultimate Credit card. This is also a super premium credit card.