Get guaranteed approval for credit cards with $1000 limits for bad Credit. Learn about our range of solutions for hassle-free credit cards and apply today.
Do you need help finding a credit card with a limit high enough to meet your needs due to a poor credit history?
It’s time to dive into the world of cards offering up to $1,000 of Credit that come with guaranteed approval – even for those with bad Credit.
Compare these 8 best-guaranteed approval credit cards with $1000 limits and make the best decision for you and your credit score.
Whether you go for a secured or unsecured card, you will be able to use the card for any purpose and enjoy access to significant amounts of Credit.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Unsecured Credit Cards With $1,000 Credit Limits
Having bad Credit can make it challenging to get approved for a credit card with a high enough limit to meet your needs.
Most unsecured credit cards for bad Credit have initial limits of $300 to $500, which may need more than what you need.
But don’t worry — options are available for those with bad Credit who want to improve their credit score and access a higher starting credit line.
Here’s what you need to know if you’re looking for unsecured credit cards with a $1,000 limit.
Here are some of the best Unsecured credit cards that may help you to achieve $1,000 limits.
1. Aspire Cash Back Reward Card
The Aspire® Cash Back Reward Card is an excellent choice for those looking to build their Credit.
You’ll get more out of your spending with a $1,000 credit limit and tiered rewards on eligible purchases.
This card offers free credit scores and transaction alerts to stay on top of your financial health.
No worries. Even if you don’t have a history or bad Credit, you can prequalify without impacting your score. This Mastercard is accepted worldwide and comes with 24/7 online access for easy management anytime, anywhere.
Below are some of the features of Aspire Cash Back Reward Card.
- The Aspire® Mastercard® Credit Card offers 3% cash back rewards on gas, groceries, and utility payments.
- You earn a 1% cashback reward on all other purchases.
- The credit limit can go up to $1,000, subject to credit approval.
- You can prequalify without affecting your credit score, and there are no deposits or program fees.
- The card provides free access to your Vantage 3.0 score from Equifax, which is for educational purposes only and can’t be used for credit decisions.
- The credit score will be available in your online account 60 days after opening (registration required).
2. Surge Platinum Mastercard
With an initial credit limit of $300 to $1,000, depending on your personal credit history, this unsecured card is the perfect solution for someone with bad or limited Credit.
It’s as easy and convenient as using any other credit card for online and in-store purchases.
There’s no deposit required. With its high initial limit and low annual fee, it’s the ideal way to take control of your financial identity – all without any risk
Features of Surge Platinum Mastercard
- The credit limit for the card can increase from $1,000 to $2,000 if you make the first 6 monthly minimum payments on time.
- All credit types are welcome to apply.
- The card offers free access to your Vantage 3.0 score from Experian when you sign up for e-statements.
- The initial credit limit ranges from $300 to $1,000, subject to available Credit.
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus is provided.
- You can check if you’re prequalified without impacting your credit score.
- The application process is fast and easy, with results in seconds.
- Free online account access is available 24/7.
- A checking account is required to apply for the card.
3. Reflex Platinum Mastercard
The Reflex Platinum Mastercard is an excellent option for those who want to build Credit without risking too much.
This unsecured credit card offers an initial credit limit of up to $1,000, depending on your no credit history and score.
Making consecutive payments on time can help increase that limit to as much as $2,000 within six months. Not only does this card allow you to build your Credit with responsible use, but it also requires no security deposit.
All you need to qualify is a checking account. With the Reflex Platinum Mastercard, you can get the financial freedom and control that comes with good Credit.
- The Reflex® Platinum Mastercard® provides an initial credit limit of up to $1,000, based on your creditworthiness.
- Consecutive on-time payments can help increase the credit limit to $2,000 in as little as six months.
- The card can help you build credit with responsible use.
- To qualify for the card, you need a checking account.
Secured Credit Cards With $1,000 Credit Limits
A secured credit card with a $1,000 credit limit requires you to deposit $1,000 as collateral to obtain approval.
Your security deposit is refundable when you close your account as long as you are in good standing and have no outstanding balance or debt owed to the bank.
Some secured cards don’t even require a credit score check since you are backing your account with cash, essentially guaranteeing approval. If you need a higher credit limit later, you can always add more money to your deposit.
Compared to unsecured credit cards that do not require a security deposit, secured credit cards offer the benefit of having a guarantee of approval and an easily adjustable credit limit by adding more funds to the account whenever needed.
4. OpenSky Secured Visa Credit Card
With OpenSky Secured Visa Credit Card, you don’t have to worry about your credit score as it requires no joining fee, balance transfer fee, or even an impact on your odds of acceptance.
The annual fee is inexpensive at $35, and the regular APR is attractive at 17.39%.
With a security deposit of $200 and a credit limit of $200-$3,000, you will enjoy automatic account alerts, choose your payment date feature, access to bank account statements, current credit score, and other benefits like travel accident insurance and secondary automobile insurance.
The downside would be the need for more cashback rewards and introductory APR.
Features of OpenSky Secured Visa Credit Card
- No Credit Check is required to apply for it. OpenSky offers everyone an equal opportunity to apply for this card.
- The refundable secured deposit deposited by you becomes your credit limit on your Visa Card. You can choose it yourself. It can be as low as $200.
- You can quickly build Credit. OpenSky reports to all 3 major credit bureaus in the US (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion).
- Credit Line ranges from $200-$3,000.
- 99% of the recorded customers who started from scratch without a credit history earned a credit score with the Credit mentioned above bureaus within the first 6 months of responsible usage of their card.
- OpenSky has a Facebook Community open for all, where you can learn about the experiences and insights of other cardholders.
- A charge of $35 is Applicable.
- A 3% Foreign Transaction Fee is Applicable on each Foreign Transaction made in US Dollars.
- No Balance Transfer Fee is Applicable.
- No Introductory APR is offered to new cardholders.
- The Regular APR of 17.39% is applicable on all purchases made by you.
- An inactive Account Fee of $10 can be charged if you use your card for a part of the year.
- A Late Payment Fee of $27 will be charged on your first late payment. For any added late cost within the next six months, you will be charged $38.
- Additional Visa Perks.
5. Applied for Bank Secured Visa Gold Preferred Credit Card
The Applied Bank Secured Visa Gold Preferred Credit Card is ideal for those with limited or no credit history looking to build up their score over time.
It offers a maximum initial limit of $1,000, which can increase up to $5,000 with responsible use.
The card also boasts a low fixed interest rate; however, it does not offer an interest-free grace period. This means that you will always be charged interest on your purchases from the day they are made.
To qualify for this secured credit card, applicants must provide a security deposit equal to their desired credit limit.
This is a great way to build your Credit if you have little to no, and the low fixed rate makes it a cost-effective choice for those who want to make regular purchases.
- The card requires a minimum deposit of $200 to activate, with a maximum deposit of $1,000.
- No credit check or minimum credit score is needed to obtain the card.
- The card offers a low fixed APR of 9.99%, which will not increase even if you are late on payments.
- The card automatically reports to all three national credit bureaus, allowing you to build credit responsibly.
- You can increase your credit limit to $5,000 by adding additional deposits.
6. Capital One Secured MasterCard
As a Capital One Secured MasterCard holder, you don’t have to worry about Joining Fees, Annual Fees, Balance Transfer Fees, or Foreign Transaction Fees.
Despite your credit score, you are guaranteed to be approved for this card and will receive a Credit Limit of $200-$1,000 upon depositing a refundable security deposit of $200.
You can access Automatic Account Alerts and various other benefits, such as Travel Accident Insurance and Secondary Automobile Insurance.
However, this card does not offer Cashback Rewards or Introductory APR rates, which can limit your potential for profit maximization.
- No Credit Score is needed for your approval of this card.
- No Cashback Rewards.
- No Hidden Fees are Applicable.
- No Annual Fees are Chargeable.
- Using the Secured MasterCard from Capital One can be helpful for you are a people with bad Credit.
- You can put down a security deposit of $49 to avail of an initial credit line of $200.
- You can even earn your security deposit in the form of a statement credit when you are using your card responsibly and making payments timely.
- No Balance Transfer Fee is Applicable.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee is Applicable.
- No Introductory APR is offered to new cardholders.
- The Regular APR of 26.99% is applicable on purchases and balance transfers made by you.
7. Discover It Secured Card
Discover It Secured Card is the perfect choice for those with a bad or average credit score or people with bad Credit. With this card, you can deposit a Security Deposit of $500 and get access to a Credit Limit of $500-$2,500.
Not only that, but it also reports to all 3 major US credit bureaus and offers Cashback Rewards of up to 2%, making it an ideal credit-building card. You also get perks like Automatic Account Notification Alerts and Discover Digital Wallet.
Discover it® secured credit card has a lower Maximum Credit Limit of $2,500 and does not offer Visa or MasterCard perks.
- The sign-up bonus is available to all new cardholders through Cashback Rewards. Using Discover It Secured Card to make purchases offers you a Cashback Reward of 2%, with a spending cap of $1,000. After that, an unlimited Cashback of 1% is applicable.
- No Credit Check is required to apply. Discover offers everyone an equal opportunity to apply for this card.
- The refundable secured deposit deposited by you becomes your credit limit on your Discover It Secured Card. You can choose it yourself. It can be as low as $200.
- You can quickly build your Credit. Discover reports to all 3 major credit bureaus in the US (Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion).
- The credit line of Discover It Secured ranges from $200-$2,500.
- 99% of the recorded customers to start from scratch with no history of Credit can earn a credit score with the Credit mentioned above bureaus within the first 6 months of responsible usage of their card.
- Discover offers you top-notch Customer Care Services. It is ranked second among 11 major credit card issuers in the US.
- No Annual Fee is applicable.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee is Applicable on each Foreign Transaction made in US Dollars.
- A 3% Balance Transfer Fee is Applicable for the first year. Then onwards, a Balance Transfer Fee of 5% is applicable on each Balance Transfer made by you.
- An introductory APR of 10.99% applies to all purchases you make within the first 6 Months of Account Opening. Then onwards, the Regular APR of 22.99% applies to all purchases you make.
8. Citi Secured MasterCard.
You can get a Citi Secured MasterCard even if you have a bad credit score, no credit score, or an average credit score.
This card requires you to deposit a Security Deposit of $200 and offers you a Credit Limit of $200-$2,500 with No charge for an annual fee.
It also provides you with a Regular APR of 22.49% and access to your bank account statements and Current Credit Score.
It offers perks like Automatic Account Alerts, Choose Your Payment Date, Citi Digital Wallet, Contactless Payment by tap, and No Fraud Liability.
However, it lacks introductory APR and Cashback Rewards, while other cards offer lower maintenance costs.
9. Petal 1 “No Annual Fee” Visa Card
With the Petal 1 “No charges” Visa Card, you can build your credit score without any joining fee or annual fee.
The regular APR varies from 19.49%-29.49%, and you can still qualify even if you have a bad credit score. It has a security deposit of $500 and a credit limit of $500-$5,000.
You get access to your bank account statements and current credit score, making it easy to monitor your progress.
You also get cashback rewards ranging from 2%-10% when making purchases at Select Merchants and numerous other perks like Automatic Account Alerts, Choose Your Payment Date, and Petal Digital Wallet.
- No Sign-up Bonus is offered.
- Petal 1 No Annual charges Visa Card offers you a Cashback Reward of 2-10% on purchases from Select Purchases.
- No Annual Fee is charged.
- Extensive Credit Limit of $500-$5,000.
- Your credit limit can be increased within 6 months if you use the card responsibly.
- Everyone can apply for this card since there is no credit required. You can still apply for this card with bad credit or no credit.
- Petal 1 takes into account your payment information from previous bank transactions to approve you for this card.
- Reports to all 3 major credit bureaus in the US.
- You should also know that you are not eligible for this card if you have filed for bankruptcy within the last 4 years (48 Months), even with a better financial situation.
- Cashback Reward of 2%-!0% at selected merchants.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee is Applicable on Foreign Purchases.
- No Balance Transfer Fee is Applicable on Balance Transfers.
- No introductory APR is applicable.
- The Regular APR is Variable in Nature ( ranges from 19.99%-29.49%)
- As a Visa Card, it offers you many perks, including Auto Rental Collision Insurance, Roadside Dispatch, and Lost or Stolen Card Assistance.
What is a guaranteed approval credit card?
A guaranteed approval credit card is a type of credit card that promises to approve all applicants, regardless of their credit score or income.
This type of card is typically unsecured, meaning it does not require a deposit to secure the line of Credit.
Guaranteed approval cards may come with higher fees and interest rates than other cards, as well as limited spending limits.
These cards are often used by people who may not qualify for traditional cards due to having poor or no credit history or those who want to avoid going through the hassle of an extensive application process.
While these cards can be beneficial in helping build up your credit score if used responsibly, they also carry a higher risk as you could quickly accumulate high levels of debt if you are not careful with your spending.
Is there a credit card that approves everyone?
It is not possible to find a credit card that approves everyone. Lenders have specific criteria that must be met for an individual to qualify for a credit card. This can include your credit score, income level, debt, and other financial factors.
The best option for individuals with no or poor credit is to start with a secured credit card. Secured cards require a cash deposit which acts as collateral for the lender and will usually approve those with no or limited credit history.
By paying off the card on time and keeping balances low, you can build up your credit score and eventually qualify for an unsecured traditional credit card.
What makes a Credit Rebuilding Card good?
In our analysis of numerous credit rebuilding cards, we consider several things. These include the following:
(i) Ease of Approval for these cards.
(ii) Cost of Maintenance.
(iii) Potential of earning rewards.
# 1. Ease of Approval
All the Credit as mentioned above Rebuilding Cards aims at helping you build or rebuild your credit score.
These cards are feasible for all sorts of people, including students, small-scale businesses, low-income employees, etc.
So, whether you have a bad credit score or do not have a credit history, these cards will help you become more creditworthy. Hence, the odds of approval for all these cards are high.
# 2. Cost of Maintenance.
The maintenance cost can be a significant make-it or break-it decision since it adds or reduces the fees applicable on certain cards, which can save you a hundred bucks.
Several rates and fees are applicable on these cards, but we will consider them in this analysis. These include Joining fees, Annual Fees, Foreign Transaction Fees, and Balance Transfer Fees. Secured Cards are generally low-cost cards.
Among the cards mentioned earlier, Discover It Secured Card, Citi Secured MasterCard, and OpenSky Secured Card are low-maintenance cost cards.
But there are unique cards like Capital One Secured MasterCard and Petal 1 “No Annual Fee” Visa Card is technically the no maintenance card that does not charge you any Balance Transfer Fee and Foreign Transaction Fee.
# 3. The potential of Earning Rewards
The potential of Earning Rewards is another critical thing that can encourage or discourage you from applying for a specific card.
The most prominent and helpful form of reward is Cashback Rewards. There are a few credit rebuilding cards that offer you a Cashback Reward.
These unique cards include Discover It (which offers you a Cashback Reward of 2% on all purchases with a quarterly spending cap of $1,000, then the unlimited cash back reward of 1% is applicable), Petal 1 No Annual Fee Card (which offers you a Cashback Reward of 2-10% on eligible purchases made at specific merchants).
With these 10 best-guaranteed approval credit cards with $1000 limits for bad Credit, you can quickly rebuild your credit score and access more financial opportunities.
It’s essential to review each card’s fees and interest rates before deciding which one is right for you, as they can vary significantly.
Taking into consideration your finances and goals, you’ll be able to find the perfect card that will help you improve your credit score over time with responsible use and regular payments.
- Best Store Credit Card For Bad Credit(2023)
- No Need To Wait-Get Instant Approval Credit Card With Cash
- Best Credit Cards That Use TransUnion For Approval! (2023)
- Best Instant Approval Balance Transfer Credit Cards In 2023
- As a personal finance and credit cards expert, I provide valuable insights and advice on budgeting, saving, investing, and debt management. I am also an expert on credit card rewards programs and help readers make informed decisions about which cards are right for them. My goal is to help people improve their financial literacy and make better financial choices.
- Barclays bank2023.06.03What to Do If You’ve Lost Your JetBlue Credit Card?
- Answers2023.06.03Got a Misprinted JetBlue Credit Card? How Can You Fix It Quickly and Efficiently?
- Answers2023.05.31Does Fortiva Have Pre-Approval?
- Fintech2023.05.22Limited-Time Offer: AmEx Green Card’s Enhanced 60K Points Welcome Bonus and In-Depth Analysis