Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is an entry-level co-branded credit card that provides 5% cashback on Flipkart, Myntra, and 2GUD and 1.5% default cashback on another spending.
Cashback is auto credit credit in credit card account , here is details ….
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Joining and Annual Fees
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Welcome Benefits
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Benefits
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Features
- Pros and Cons of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Eligibility
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card charges
- How to apply for Flipkart axis bank credit card
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Joining and Annual Fees
- Joining Fees: Rs.495+ GST
- Annual Fees: Rs.495+GST( Waived off on spending Rs. 40K in previous Year)
- Add On Card: Free
- Welcome Benefits: Rs. 500/- cashback
The annual fee will be waived off if your annual spending is more than Rs. 2,00,000 in the previous year. This is also an entry-level credit. At the same level, Citi Bank Paytm First Credit Card has Rs. 500 annual fees but waived off only on annual spending of Rs. 50,000 in the previous year and Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card have no Annual and Joining Fees.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Welcome Benefits
- Rs. 500/- Flipkart Voucher if you make transactions within 30 days of card issuance.
- Flipkart Gift Vouchers will be sent to the registered mobile number/ Registered email ID within 30 days of the first transaction on the credit card.
- Apart from Flipkart voucher, welcome benefits also come with Lot of Promos code-like.
- Unlimited access to Gaana Plus membership for six months
- Rs. 500 off on domestic hotel on Goibibo, a minimum booking of Rs. 2,000
- Rs. 500 off on domestic hotel on Makemytrip, a minimum booking of Rs. 2,000.
- 15% cashback up to Rs. 500 on your first transaction on a 20% instant discount up to Rs. 400 for new Urban Clap customers.
- 20% instant discount up to Rs. 400 for new Urban Clap customers
It is quite evident that Joining fees is compensated through Welcome benefits.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Benefits
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card offers unlimited cashback that is credited to card account before statement generation. The cashback rate is based on partner merchants and is summarized below:
- 5% cashback on Flipkart, Myntra and 2GUD
- 4% cashback on Preferred Merchants. Below is the list of preferred merchants.
- Cure.Fit, Goibibo, MakeMyTrip, PvR, Uber, Uber Eats, Urban Clap
- 1.5% cashback on all the other catgeories.
- Cashback will be directly credited in your credit statement.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Features
- 4 complimentary Domestic Lounge access per year using Mastercard Program for Primary cardholder only.
- Entry fees of Rs. 25/- will be charged for card validation.
- The Program is available till 31st March 2021
- Check Detailed T & C
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000
- 20% off at restaurants participating in Dining Delights program
- Convert purchases over Rs. 2,000 to EMI
Pros and Cons of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- Default 1.5% cashback on all other spends which is best in the segment.
- 4 complementary Domestic Airport Lounge access per year, which is not available in another entry-level card
- No Cost EMI available on all Flipkart spends.
- Superior and transparent Rewards Systems
- Waiver of Annual Fees is not good. you need to spend at least Rs. 2,00,000/- in the year, which is not good compared to another entry-level card.
- You can not apply for this credit card directly with Axis Bank.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for this credit card is very normal as another entry-level credit card. If you have a prior relationship with Axis Bank then, getting this credit card is very easy, You need to just call customer care and request to upgrade to this credit card. However basic eligibility criteria this credit card is below.
- Your age should be between 18 to 65 years
- Salaried person– Your monthly income should be greater than Rs. 25K per month
- Self Employed – You ITR income should be greater than Rs. 50K per month.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card charges
|Joining Fees and Annual Fees||Rs. 500|
|Cash withdrawal fee||2.5%|
|Over limit penalty||3%|
|Check Return Fees||2%|
How to apply for Flipkart axis bank credit card
The application process is straightforward, you need to login to Flipkart account and fill some necessary details like Personal Details, professional Details, Contact Details, etc. and submit the form.
Axis Bank agent will pay a visit to your office or home and collect the digital copy of PAN card, Address proof, and Income Proof-like Salary Slip, Income Tax return.
Flipkart axis bank credit card application status can be check-in Flipkart website or Axis bank website using the combination of PAN no and Application no.
Flipkart axis bank credit card limit is quite good if this is your first credit card with Axis bank otherwise Credit limit would the same as your previous Axis Bank credit card.
This card is ideal for beginners or who are unable to get a premium credit card due to it’s simplified reward program and low joining & renewal fee.
This credit card comes with a default rate of 1.5% which is more Paytm Credit card and ICICI Amazon credit card. This card also gives domestic Airport Lounge access benefits that are not available in this segment. You can also check the best Lounge access benefits credit card. I would highly recommend this credit card for beginners
Dou you have Flipkart axis bank credit card or thinking apply? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below..