Have you applied for a Discover it Secured Credit Card and are now wondering about the status of your application? You can easily check on the status of your application in a few different ways.
In this blog post, we will outline how to check Discover it Secured Credit Card status online and by phone.
How to Check the Status of Your Discover it Secured Credit Card Application Online
1. You can check the progress of your application by visiting Discover’s “Check Status” page.
2. Insert your social security number and zip code in the given spaces.
3. Click “continue.”
4. This will take you to a page where you can check the status of any applications you have made.
How to Check the Status of Your Discover it Secured Credit Card Application by Phone
1. Call customer service at (800) 347-3085.
2. Say “new card application status.”
3. A customer service representative will then help you with your credit card application status.
This instruction set should help you easily check on the status of your Discover it Secured Credit Card application, whether online or by phone. For more credit card tips, be sure to check out the rest of our blog!
What to do if Your Discover it Secured Credit Card Application is Denied
If you applied for a Discover it Secured Credit Card and your application was denied, don’t worry! There are a few things you can do to try and get approved the next time you apply.
First, take a look at the reason why your application was denied. Discover will typically send you a letter explaining the reason for the denial, which can help you know what to work on before you reapply. Reasons for denial can include a low credit score, too much debt, or a history of late payments.
If you need help boosting your credit score, there are a few things you can do. You can start by paying your bills on time and keeping your credit card balances low. You can also try to get a credit limit increase from your current credit card issuer. If you have negative items on your credit report, you can work on disputing them.
Once you’ve taken steps to improve your credit score, you can reapply for the Discover it Secured Credit Card. Be sure to include any new information that may have changed since you last applied, such as a lower debt-to-income ratio or a higher credit score.
It is easy to check on the status of your Discover it Secured Credit Card application online or by phone. By following the steps outlined in this blog post, you will be able to quickly check on the status of your credit card application so that you can plan accordingly.
Do you have any tips on how to get approved for a Discover it Secured Credit Card? Share them in the comments below!
- As a personal finance and credit cards expert, I provide valuable insights and advice on budgeting, saving, investing, and debt management. I am also an expert on credit card rewards programs and help readers make informed decisions about which cards are right for them. My goal is to help people improve their financial literacy and make better financial choices.
- Barclays bank2023.06.03What to Do If You’ve Lost Your JetBlue Credit Card?
- Answers2023.06.03Got a Misprinted JetBlue Credit Card? How Can You Fix It Quickly and Efficiently?
- Answers2023.05.31Does Fortiva Have Pre-Approval?
- Fintech2023.05.22Limited-Time Offer: AmEx Green Card’s Enhanced 60K Points Welcome Bonus and In-Depth Analysis