SBI Card, in collaboration with The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), launched Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card. SBI Card is the largest issuer of credit card in India and DMRC is India’s best metro services provider. Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card a multipurpose credit card for the benefit of the Delhi Metro users.
This is the multipurpose credit card. It would do act as the Metro Smart Card as well as a credit card. The Smart Card will be auto Top-Up of Rs.200 if your Smart Card balance goes below Rs.100. Here the Detailed review of this card.
Table of Contents
- Joining and Annual fees
- Welcome Offers
- Benefits of Delhi Metro Credit Card
- Eligibility Criteria
Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card Joining and Annual Fees
- Joining Fees: Rs.499+GST
- Renewal Fees: Rs.499+GST
Renewal fees Rs.499+GST, is waived off, on spending Rs.1,00,000 in the previous year.
- Free Cash in Metro Card: Rs.50 in Metro Card
- Rewards Points: 2000 Rewards Points on spending Rs.2000 within 60 days.
- T&C: Detailed T&C
Rewards Points will be credited to the SBI Card account within 60 days of eligible transactions after paying Joining Fees Rs.499.
Benefits of Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card
- Regular Rewards : 1 Rewards points on every Rs.100 spends
- Accelerated Rewards : 10 rewards points on every Rs.100 spends on Dining, Movies, Grocery, Departmental stores.
- Rewards on Utility Bills : 10 rewards points on every Rs.100 spends Standing instruction for utility bill payments.
- 1 Reward Point Value: Rs.0.20 (can be adjusted as statement credit)
The total rewards points per month limited to 5000 rewards points. However, After the cap limit of 5,000 Reward points is achieved, 1 Reward Point for every Rs.100 spent, as per the card policy, will continue to accrue. The Cap on rewards points is one of the Cons of this card
Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card features.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver across all petrol pumps.
- The transactional amount should be between Rs.500 to Rs.3,000 at any petrol pump in India.
- Auto top up of Rs.200 in the smart card as soon as the balance reaches Rs.100
- NO need to load balance in Smart Card.
- Free Add-on Card for your family and loved ones.
Pay in installment, through Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card you can pay big purchases in installment.
Pros and Cons of Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card
- Auto Smart Card recharge
- 10% Discount on Metro Travel
- Very Low rewards rate
Eligibility criteria and documents required.
The eligibility criteria are basic. This credit card is offered to all Delhi Metro commuters who have good credit history.
Here are the normal eligibility criteria.
- You should be resident of India.
- Your age should be between 18 year to 60 years.
- Your residential area should be within SBI Card serviceable area.
- and of course , you should have good credit history.
- One Passport Size Photograph
- Copy of PAN Card
- Identity proof– Copy of PAN Card, Copy of Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, etc..
- Address Proof.– Copy of Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, Copy of Passport, etc…
- Income Proof:- Three-month Salary Slip, Copy if ITR, or other income Proof.
How to Apply for Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card
Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card can be applied through SBI Branch or SBI Card online portal. This card can also be applied at Delhi Metro Station.
Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card Review
This credit card will enhance the user experience of Delhi metro users. Commuters will not need to stand at Metro station to get smart card recharge. This card also offers you a 10% discount on Smart card Recharge along with an additional 10% discount provided to the non-smart cardholder, which is a direct 10% saving on metro spends.
If you are daily Commuters of Delhi Metro, then this card is great for you otherwise , this card can be ignored.
What you take on Delhi Metro SBI Credit Card , Please share in comment box below.