Citi Cash Back Card is a great saving credit card offering instant cashback on movie ticket booking, telephone and utility bills payment, and other expenses. It will reward you with up to 5% Cashback on movie ticket booking, telephone, and utility bills payment, and 0.5% rewards on all other spendings. Here is the Citi Cash Back card review in detail below.
- Citi cash back card annual & joining fees
- Citi cash back card benefits and Features
- Lounge access
- Other Benefits
- Eligibility criteria to apply a Citi Bank Credit card
- Document required for Citi Bank cash card application
- Step to apply Citi Bank credit card
- Citi Cash Back Credit Card – Terms and Conditions
Citi cash back card annual & joining fees
- Joining Fee NIL
- Annual Fee: 500 INR + GST
- Joining Perk – NO Joining Benefits
Citi cash back card benefits and Features
- 5% cashback on movie ticket purchases
- 5% cashback on all your telephone bill payments
- 0.5% Cash Back on all other spendings.
- Cashback earned gets auto credited on an accumulation of a minimum of INR 500, and thereafter, in multiples of INR 500
- Citi cashback card foreign transaction fee- 3.5% + GST
Note: 5% cashback on Movies, Telephone & Utility Bills is capped maximum of INR 100 on each category. However, 0.5% cashback is not limited.
Citi cashback card does not provide any lounge benefits. Its beginner level credit cards, so we should not accept Lounge benefits.
- Citi Bank always comes with various discount offers with a partnered store. When it comes to discount purchases on Goffers, Amazon, and Flip- kart Citi bank credit always gives it best.
- If you have a Citi Cashback credit card, you will also be eligible for a dining bill at all Citi Bank partner restaurants across Globe.
- If you hold Citi Cash Back Card will also receive privileges on EMIs for various products at various electronic stores, shopping outlets, retailing chains, and online shopping.
- You can also avail of instant loans on the Citi Cash Back Credit Card as per your requirement.
Eligibility criteria to apply a Citi Bank Credit card
- The applicant must be above 18 years of age and should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant should also have a Good Credit report or CIBIL score of more than 750.
- The applicant should also have a stable income and Salary Proof.
- You have a Credit card from any other bank, and then approval chances would be high.
- The applicant address should be in Citi Bank serviceable area, and the Citi Bank should not block pin Code area
Document required for Citi Bank cash card application
- Passport Size photograph.
- Applicant should have Address Proof like passport and Aadhaar Card.
- Income Proof-like Salary Slip, Income Tax return, etc.
- Identity proof Like Pan Card and Voter ID card.
Step to apply Citi Bank credit card
- Go City Bank bank Website
- Click Citi Bank Cashback card
- Fill in the required information and Submit.
- Citi Bank representative will call you and confirm the application and will collect the required documents.
- After approval, the Citi Ca credit card will be delivered to you.
Citi Cash Back Credit Card – Terms and Conditions
- 5% Cashback on all movie tickets subject to a maximum cap of INR 100 per card per month
- 5% Cashback on all utility bill payments enrolled and charged through Citi Bill Pay or paid through Citibank Online Payments, subject to a maximum cap of Rs 100 per card per month
- 5% Cashback on all telephone bill payments subject to a maximum cap of INR 100 per card per month. Please note, if the Telephone bill payments are made through the Bill Pay functionality on Citibank online, they will be considered in the same category as point (b), and hence a single cashback cap of INR 100 per card per month shall apply to utility, telephone, and any other category spend made through Bill Pay. Citi Bill Pay Terms and Conditions apply where Cardholders register for the same.
- Cashback earned on purchases made under the above categories on the credit card shall be credited to the customer’s card account on the statement date of the respective monthly billing cycle. Reversal transactions, if any, shall be considered for the monthly cap in the statement month in which the reversal transaction is posted and not in the month of the corresponding purchase transaction.
- 0.5% cashback on all purchases done on categories apart from Movies, Telephones, and Utility payments. Cashback earned on these purchases made on the credit card shall reflect the customer’s card account on posting the transaction to the customer’s card account.
- See here Details Terms and Condition
As we have discussed the Citi Cash Back Card’s rewards and benefits, we can see that the Citi Cash Back Card is better than the Citi Reward Credit card. 5% cashback on Telephone, Movie ticket booking, and utility bill payment seems good but Total cash is limited to INR 100 in each category that is a major downside.
The only reason to get this credit card is 0.5% cash on all spending, spending another co-branded card of Citi Bank like Citi Bank Paytm Credit offers 1% cashback on all spending. So it’s better to get Citi Bank Paytm Credit than a Citi cashback credit card if you can get it.