Bank of Baroda Paytm Credit Card is Co-branded credit jointly launched by the Bank of Baroda and Paytm. This credit card promises accelerated reward points on Paytm spends. Here is the detailed review of the Bank of Baroda Paytm Credit Card.
Fees and Charges
- Joining Fees: Rs. 2000+GST
- Annual Fees: Rs. 2000+ GST
- Add on Card: NIL
Bank of Baroda Paytm Credit Card comes with different rewards: Regular and & Accelerated, here’s everything about it below.
- All regular spends: 4 Reward Point per Rs.100 spends (1% Value)
- 1 Reward Point Value: Rs.0.25
There are many options for rewards redemption; however, if you redeemed it against Statement credit., then 1 Reward Point Value: Rs.0.25.
Bank of Baroda Paytm Credit Card offers Accelerated rewards points purchases made through Paytm mobile app or website . Here are all the details about accelerated rewards points.
- 12 rewards points on Paytm spend.
- The Accelerated rewards rate is 3%
The Accelerated rewards rate is very good. The rewards rate of 3% is awesome, however, if you compare with credit cards like Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card and Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card which offers flat 5% cashback for purchases made on their platform, this credit card seems to unattractive.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver– 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver on fuel transactions.
- Minimum: Rs. 400
- Max Waiver: Rs. 250 per statement cycle
- Free Personal Accidental Death Cover
- Zero liability on the lost card if reported timely
You can convert purchase above 2500 into easy EMI of 6/12 months.
Free Add-on card
- 3-lifetime free add-on cards for your spouse, parents, siblings, or kids (above age 18)
- Complimentary airport lounge, 24×7 concierge, Golf program
The Charges of this credit are like a Premium credit card, but features and benefits are even below entry-level credit card. This credit card promises a Complimentary airport lounge, 24×7 concierge, Golf program but not detailed given on the website.
I would not recommend this credit card to anyone.