Bank of Baroda has limited credit to offer to his customer.Bank of Baroda Easy Credit Card is one of four card of Bank of Baroda. Its offers decent rewards rate, check below all the details about this credit card.
Bank of Baroda easy credit card Joining and Annual Fees
- Joining Fees: INR 500 ( Joining Fees waived off on spends of INR 6,000/- within 60 days, Fees reversal will reflect in the 4th bill statement from the card issuance month, provided all due payments are made)
- Renewal/Annual Fees: INR 500/- ( Waived off on spends of INR 35,000 on your card in a year for a fee waiver)
- 3-lifetime free add-on cards for your spouse, parents, siblings or kids (above age 18)
Annual Fees not applicable if you do not make a payment on time or doing fraud on credit card
Bank of Baroda easy credit card benefits
- 5 reward points for every 100 spent on Grocery, Departmental stores, and Movies( Rewards rate 1.25%)
- 0.5% of the card bill payment as cashback in your next statement
5X Rewards are capped at 1,000 Reward Points per category per month. After rewards are capped, spends above in that month on these categories will earn Reward Points at the regular earn(1 Rewards points )
Bank of Baroda easy credit card features
- 1% fuel surcharge waived for all fuel transactions between INR 400 – 5,000. However Maximum surcharge waiver is limited to INR 250/- only.
- You can convert purchase above INR 2500/- into monthly EMI for 6 or 12 months.
- Multiple redemption options- cardholders can redeem points as statement cash or other option in the catalog.
- Free Personal Accidental Death Cover to ensure financial protection of your family
- Report loss of card immediately to ensure zero liability on any fraudulent transactions.
- 50 days of interest-free credit from the date of any purchase.
- Pay Minimum Amount Due and finance your spending as per your convenience.
Bank of Baroda Easy Credit card Easy EMI
Bank of Baroda Credit Cards offer you Easy EMI( (Easy Monthly Instalments). EMI option are very attractive,bank of baroda easy credit card interest rate is very low, its offer interest rate from 13% to 15 per annum on reducing balance.
How can you apply Bank of Baroda Easy EMI
You can convert any transaction in EMI by following below procedures.
1. Post Purchase EMI
You can easily convert Easy Post purchases.
- Go to Bank of Baroda website and Login as a cardholder.
- Check services request TAB
- Select the option EMI REQUEST under SERVICE REQUEST drop-down list
- Select the Transaction and amount at least 2500/-
- Select EMI duration ( 6 or 12 months)
- Check EMI amount and click terms and condition, that’s all, you have completed EMI conversion.
Transactions on GOLD, JEWELLERY, FUEL & CASH are not available for EMI conversion.
2. Instant EMI
If you want to purchase a Smartphone, the latest Television set, Air Conditioners, other household appliances, furniture, and many other products and services, you can purchase this product through Bank of Baroda EASY EMI.
You need to just go to Bank of Baroda Selected partner and Just ask the merchant for EMI options available on Bank of Baroda Credit Cards. The merchant may offer tenure options from 3 to 24 months. The rates of interest will range from 13% to 15% per annum, depending on the tenure. A processing fee may or may not be applicable.
Select the EMI period and purchase your favourite product.
3. No Extra Cost EMI
Bank of Baroda also offers NO COST EMI or NO Cost EM. Well-known brands offer No or low-cost options regularly as part of new product launches or seasonal promotions. You need to just check offers details and buy products through NO Cost EMI.
Bank of Baroda easy credit card eligibility Criteria
- You should be resident India.
- Your age must be 18 Year or more
- You should have Good Credit history
- You should have a Salary/ITRl income of INR 3.00 lakh or above.
Bank of Baroda easy credit card limit
Bank of Baroda does not offer a good Credit limit. It offers a low limit, However, the Credit limit also depends on your Credit History( CIBIL Score) and Relationship with Bank, etc. Your credit history is the most important determinant with respect to your credit card limit. Without a good credit history score, Bank of Baroda will not give a large credit limit.
Bank of Baroda easy credit card- Required Documents
- Identity Proof– like PAN card, Copy of Passport, Voter ID card, etc..
- Address Proof-Like Aadhar Card, Copy of Passport, Voter ID card, etc
- One Colour Photograph
- Income Proof documents- Salary slip, Income tax returns, and Form 16, Audited financials and ITR for the last two years (for self-employed)
Bank of Baroda easy credit card Charges
|Type of Fees or Charge||Charges Amount|
|Joining Fees||INR 500+GST|
|Annual/Renewal Fees||INR 500+GST|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||2.5% of the withdrawn amount or INR 500, whichever is higher|
|Service Charges( Interest Rate)||3.49% per month|
|Late Payment Charges|
|Statement Balance||Late Payment Charges|
|Less than Rs. 100||NIL|
|INR 100 to INR 500||INR100|
|INR 501 to Rs. 1,000||INR 400|
|INR 1,001 to INR10,000||INR 600|
|INR 10,001 to INR 25,000||INR 800|
|More than INR 25,000||INR 950|
|More than INR. 25,000||2% of the cheque amount OR INR 450, whichever is higher|
|Exceeding Credit Limit Charges||2.5% of the amount over & above the sanctioned credit limit or INR. 500, whichever is higher|
Bank of Baroda easy credit card offers a 1.25% rewards rate on Grocery, Departmental stores, and Movies and a 0.5% rewards rate on all other spendings. Also, waive off Annual fees after spending INR 35,000 in the previous year. It’s better than Bank of Baroda Prime Credit Card but not better than ICICI Amazon pay credit card which offers more rewards despite being an entry-level credit card.
Do you have Bank of Baroda Easy Credit card, or planning to apply one? Share your thought in the comments below.