Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card is is made exclusively for Chartered Cost accountants. Bank of Baroda has issued credit card for three Professional body in India. BoB EXCLUSIVE Credit Card for ICAI Member and Bank of Baroda ICSI Diamond Credit card for ICSI members. The rewards rate and others features are almost same of three credit card. Here are the all details of this credit card.
Joining and Annual Fees
- Joining Fees: NIL
- Renewal Fees: NIL
Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card is Joining and Annual Fees is free. There are no Joining and Annual Fees. Its a Lifetime Free.
- Complimentary 6 Months FITPASS PRO with Rs.15,000/
Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card Rewards
Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card rewards benefits can be summarized as Regular Rewards, Accelerated rewards, and Milestone Rewards.
- Rewards:1 rewards points for every Rs.100 spent (1%)
- Rewards Points Value: 1 reward points are equal to o.25ps
- Default Rewards rate: 1%
Almost all basic credit provides a 1% default reward rate. Like Entry-level credit card Citibank Paytm First Credit Card and Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card. However newly launched Axis Bank Ace Credit have default rewards rate of 2%.
- 5 Rewards points for every Rs.100 spent on dining, online, and utility bills.
- 1000 Bonus rewards points on 5 transaction Rs.1000 or more each month.
BoB credit card also gives rewards points on the Utility bill spends @ 1.25%. Normally all credit card issuer avoid giving rewards points on utility bills. 1000 rewards points on 5 transaction Rs. 1000 or more each month gives a 5% rewards rate, which is an exception.
- Transaction Bonus: Swipe your credit card within 30 Days of Issuance and Get 1000 rewards points with Rs.250
- Bonus Rewards Points: Get 4,000 reward points every quarter, on spending more than your card’s credit limit.
The Bonus and accelerated rewards points accelerate the overall rewards rate. The total rewards points changes to 2%.
Lounge Access benefits
- 3 Complimentary Domestic airport Lounge access benefits Per Quarter
- Lounge Access benefits are available on MasterCard Network.
- Foreign Currency Mark Up is only 2%
- Visit BOB Financial website for List of Available Domestic Airport where Lounge benefits are available.
The international Lounge access benefits are not available on this card, this is the one Cons of this card., also sufficient Domestic lounge access is not available which is required for the professional. This credit card do not have Joining and Annual Fees. Normally credit card which do not charges Fees, do not provide lounge access benefits.
Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card is exclusively made credit card for ICAMI members, so it also offers Professional Indemnity Insurance which not available for a normal credit card.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover of Rs.5 Lakh
- Air accident death cover of Rs.15 Lakhs
- Non-air accident death cover of Rs.5 Lakhs
- Insurance cover only available to the Primary Cardholder.
- No, Documents are provided for Insurance.
- In the case of No use of credit card. The insurance facility will be withdrawn
Pros and Cons Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card
- NO Joining and Renewal Fees
- Default Rewards Rate 1%
- Free 3 Per Quarter Lounge access benefits
- Milestone and accelerated rewards points
- Rewards points on Utility Bill also.
- Special Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover of Rs.5 Lakh
- No International Lounge access.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents required
- You should be active members of ICAMI
- Add on cardholder should be above 18 years.
- You should be resident of India.
- ID Proof– PAN Card Photocopy
- Professional Proof– Photocopy of ICAI Membership Card
- Address Proof– Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Copy of Passport etc..
- One Photograph
- Income Proof : Latest Salary Slip/latest ITR, Or Copy of other Credit card.
Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card is made exclusively for ICAMI Members. You should be members of ICAMI for getting this credit card.The Default rewards rate 1 %, when we add Milestone and accelerated rewards rate, the total rewards rate exceed 2%. Its very good credit card if you consider Joining and Renewal Fees. How recently launched Axis Bank ACE Credit outperform all entry level credit .
I think you should have this credit card in your wallets. Its Lifetime Free credit card.
What’s your take on this credit card ?… Please share share in comments Box below.
Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card