It’s a great time to be a CMA. Bank of Baroda just launched their new, exclusive credit card for CMA members! Earn 5x points on Utility Bill payment, 1x point everywhere else.Apart from that, you will also get 3 Complimentary Domestic airport Lounge access benefits Per Quarter.
This is an opportunity not only to save money but also to have some serious fun with your friends and family while doing it. The best part? It doesn’t cost anything to apply – all you need is to be a member of ICMAI. Let’s have a look at the Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card features in detail.
- Joining and Annual Fees
- Welcome Benefits
- Rewards Program
- Lounge Access benefits
- Complimentary Insurance
- Eligibility Criteria and Documents required
- All the active members of ICMAI are eligible “CMA One Credit Card“.
- Up to 50 days of interest free credit.
- 3 lifetime free add-on cards for family members
- Complimentary Accidental Death Insurance cover.
- Complimentary Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover of Rs.5 Lakh.
- 12 complimentary visits to domestic airport lounges.
- FitPass Pro membership for six months, worth Rs.15,000.
- Reduced Forex mark-up by 2%
Fees of CMA one credit card?
|Fees / Charges||Amount|
|Cash Withdrawal Charges||2.5% of the withdrawn amount or Rs. 500, whichever is higher|
|Finance Charges||3.49% per month|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Charges||2% of the transaction amount|
Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card is Joining, and Annual Fees is free. There are no Joining and Annual Fees. It’s a Lifetime Free.
- Complimentary 6 Months FITPASS PRO with Rs.15,000/
Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card Rewards
Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card rewards benefits can be summarized as Regular Rewards, Accelerated rewards, and Milestone Rewards.
(1). Regular Rewards
- Rewards:1 rewards points for every Rs.100 spent (1%)
- Rewards Points Value: 1 reward points are equal to o.25ps
- Default Rewards rate: 1%
Almost all basic credit provides a 1% default reward rate like Entry-level credit card Citibank Paytm First Credit Card and Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card. However, the newly launched Axis Bank Ace Credit has a default rewards rate of 2%.
- 5 Rewards points for every Rs.100 spent on dining, online, and utility bills.
- 1000 Bonus rewards points on 5 transaction Rs.1000 or more each month.
BoB credit card also gives rewards points on the Utility bill spends @ 1.25%. Normally all credit card issuers avoid giving rewards points on utility bills. 1000 rewards points on 5 transactions Rs. 1000 or more each month gives a 5% rewards rate, which is an exception.
(3). Milestone Rewards
- Transaction Bonus: Swipe your credit card within 30 Days of Issuance and Get 1000 rewards points with Rs.250
- Bonus Rewards Points: Get 4,000 reward points every quarter, on spending more than your card’s credit limit.
The Bonus and accelerated rewards points accelerate the overall rewards rate. The total rewards points change to 2%.
Lounge Access benefits
- 3 Complimentary Domestic airport Lounge access benefits Per Quarter
- Lounge Access benefits are available on MasterCard Network.
- Foreign Currency Mark Up is only 2%
- Visit BOB Financial website for List of Available Domestic Airport where Lounge benefits are available.
The international Lounge access benefits are not available on this card. This is the one Cons of this card., also sufficient Domestic lounge access is not available, which is required for the professional. This credit card does not have Joining and Annual Fees. Normally credit cards that do not charge Fees do not provide lounge access benefits.
Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card is an exclusively made credit card for ICMAI members. It also offers Professional Indemnity Insurance which is not available for a normal credit card.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover of Rs.5 Lakh
- Air accident death cover of Rs.15 Lakhs
- Non-air accident death cover of Rs.5 Lakhs
- Insurance cover only available to the Primary Cardholder.
- No, Documents are provided for Insurance.
- In the case of No use of credit card. The insurance facility will be withdrawn
Pros and Cons Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card
- NO Joining and Renewal Fees
- Default Rewards Rate 1%
- Free 3 Per Quarter Lounge access benefits
- Milestone and accelerated rewards points
- Rewards points on Utility Bill also.
- Special Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover of Rs.5 Lakh
- No International Lounge access.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents required
- You should be active members of ICMAI
- Add on cardholder should be above 18 years.
- You should be resident of India.
- ID Proof– PAN Card Photocopy
- Professional Proof– Photocopy of Membership Card
- Address Proof– Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Copy of Passport etc..
- One Photograph
- Income Proof : Latest Salary Slip/latest ITR, Or Copy of other Credit card.
Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card Review
Finding the perfect credit card can be difficult. The Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card is made exclusively for ICMAI Members, so you should check out if this card would work best for your needs before applying.
This means that it’s not available to everyone and there are other criteria that must be met in order to qualify. If you do meet those qualifications, then this could potentially become a good option as the default rewards rate is 1% with an additional 1% when Milestone or Accelerated Rewards rates apply which will bring your total up to 2%.
However, recently launched Axis Bank ACE Credit outperforms all entry-level credit cards at 5%, making it a better choice overall. But doesn’t hurt to explore Bank of Baroda CMA One.
On the other hand, the Bank of Baroda offers other features that may make it a better choice for you. The card doesn’t have an annual fee and there is no limit on the number of reward points you can earn.
What’s your take on this credit card? Is it worth considering the Bank of Baroda CMA One Credit Card for your needs? Let us know what you think in the comments below.