Bandhan Bank Neo+ Digital Saving Account is a fully digital saving account that can be opened within 5 minutes through Video KYC. However, this account will be only a Limited KYC Account, and you need to contact the nearest bank Branch to do a Fully KYC. Here is everything you should know about this account.
Bandhan Bank Ltd is an Indian Private banking and financial company headquartered in Dalhousie Kolkata, West Bengal. On 17 June 2015, Bandhan Bank received, banking Licence from RBI, and in the same year bank started operations with 501 branches. Bandhan Bank offers Multiple saving accounts ranges from the basic saving account to Premium saving accounts. Here are the details of Bandhan Bank Neo+ Digital Saving Account that is a basic saving account.
- Account can be Opened in Few minutes.
- Through Paperless and contactless process.
- You only need aadhaar Number and PAN No.
- You can start transacting instantly.
- Convenient and seamless Banking Process.
- Free and instant access to online fund transfer.
- 25X7 Access to your account-Account anytime from anywhere.
- You need to maintain Minimum Balance of Rs.5000/-
- Monthly average balance – Rs.5,000
- Attractive and exclusive shopping offers for account holders
- Two account variants available with different features and benefits – Minimum KYC and Full KYC
- Completely paperless and contactless account opening process
- Free and instant access to online Funds Transfer
- Free unlimited transactions at Bandhan Bank ATMs
- Free issuance of Visa Classic Debit Card
- Convenient utility bill payment through account
Bandhan Bank Visa Classic Debit Card
Visa Classic Debit Card is free issued with Bandhan Bank Neo+ Digital Saving Account, through which you can do Free unlimited transactions at Bandhan Bank ATMs and limited transaction with other Bank ATMs.
Bandhan Bank also offers The Best Deals for Visa Classic Debit Card holder, Like Buy One and Get on Free in association with VISA .
- You should be Resident Indian customers
- You should have valid Aadhaar number and Pan Card
- Individual customers in Single Mode of Operation
You need below documents to convert from Minimum KYC Savings Account to Full KYC Savings Account:
- Filled-in and signed Customer Application Form
- Self-attested KYC (Identify and Address Proof) documents
- and One Branch Visit for Full KYC verifications.
How to Open
As discussed Opening of Bandhan Bank Neo+ Digital Saving Account is a very simple and seamless process. Here us the steps, you need to fulfill for opening a savings account.
- Pay to visit the Bandhan bank’s official website and choose the ‘Savings Account’ option from the menu ‘Personal and click on Neo Plus Saving Account.
- Read the details about this account and click on Open An Account.
- Bank will take you to another website names https://neoplus.bandhanbank.com/ for Email and Mobile verification.
- Verify the Email and Mobile number with Auto-generated OTP.
- After Email verification, the Online Form will open for all details like Name, Full Address. Fill out all the details in the online application form.
- Fund the Bank Account, with a Minimum Balance of Rs.5,000
- An Account No and Visa Debit Card number will be generated instantly.
- Congratulation, your account is open for use.
The account opening process is very simple and seamless. Bandhan Bank Neo+ Digital Saving Account can be opened within 5 minutes. You can compare this account with ICICI Insta Saving Account. However, there is one difference between both accounts. Bandhan Bank offers a higher Interest rate on Saving Account compared to Icici bank. Customers services Icici Bank beats the Bandhan Bank customers services.
You need to select the Digital saving account-based on Account opening process time, the Interest rate offered on savings account, Customers Services Offred by the bank for this account and minimum Average Balance maintain and other services.
Do you have Bandhan Bank Neo+ Digital Saving Account. Share you experience in comment box below.
What is a digital savings account?
A Digital Saving account is an Instant, paperless, fast, and secure way for opening an account with the help of a PAN Card and Aadhar number. However, this account will be only a Limited KYC Account, and you need to contact the nearest bank Branch to do a Fully KYC
Is Bandhan bank safe for a savings account?
Yes, Its absolutely safe for having a savings account in Bandhan Bank. Bandhan Bank Ltd is an Indian Private banking and financial company headquartered in Dalhousie Kolkata, West Bengal. On 17 June 2015, Bandhan Bank received, banking License from RBI, and in the same year bank started operations with 501 branches.
Who is the owner of Bandhan bank?
Chandra Shekhar Ghosh, born in 1960 at Bishalgarh in Tripura, India, is the founder, CEO and managing director of Bandhan Bank.
What is the minimum balance in Bandhan bank?
You need to maintain at least Rs.5,000 for having Bandhan Bank Neo+ Digital Saving.