Axis Vistara Infinite Credit Card is the best rewarding credit card in the Airline Industry. The rewards rate is close to 10%, which is unbelievable. This card is ideal for frequent fliers. Vistra and Axis have issued three variants of this card: Platinum, Signature & Infinite. Here is a detailed review of the Infinite variant of this card.
Axis Vistara Infinite Credit Card Charges
- Joining Fees: Rs.10,000+ GST
- Renewal Fees: Rs.10,000+GST
- Add On Card: Nil
- Foreign Mark-up: 3.5%
- One Complimentary Business Class ticket.
- You will receive Business Class tickets within 60 days after the payment of Joining Fees.
- Tickets cost will include only Base fare, and you still bear other charges such as taxes, surcharges, and other levies as applicable on the ticket at the time of booking.
- Other charges must be paid through Axis Vistara Infinite Credit card.
Its is evident from that Axis Bank have set-off Joining fees with Business Class tickets.
- CV Points: 6 CV points on Rs.100 spends.
- CV points can be used for upgrading the flight class.
- Points will be posted on the CV account within 10 days of statement generation.
- Fuel and wallet transactions are not eligible for earning CV Points.
- The following MCCs have been excluded from CV Points eligibility: 6012, 6051, 5944,.
- Others Terms and Conditions
Milestones Benefits are spends based, if you spends certain amount , you will get certain benefits. Here is the benefits explained in table .
|Amount Spent||CV Points/Tickets|
|1,00,000*( Spend in the first 90 days from card issuance)||10,000 bonus CV Points|
|2,50,000||1 Business Class ticket|
|5,00,000||1 Business Class ticket|
|7,50,000||1 Business Class ticket|
|12,00,000||1 Business Class ticket*|
*Eligibility for this milestone benefit will be considered only for the card anniversary year beginning on or after 1st Nov 2019.
Value back Calculations
You get four Business Class tickets for Rs. 12 Lakh or above spend along with 72,000 CV Points, equal to ( Min 18716*4= Rs.74,864 6.29% Return or Max 23196*4= Rs. 92,784 7.72% return) which is great.
However, Return may increase or decrease based on change in Business class tickets price . CV Points can also be used for upgrade or in redemption sometime.
Airport Lounge access Benefits
- Domestics: 4 complimentary visits every quarter to lounges in the list.
- List: Here list of All lounge access where complimentary visits are allowed.
- 6 complimentary rounds of Golf per annum
- You need to book 14 Days in advance in order to get.
- Yo need to visit extraordinaryweekends to check the available cities and Golf Course.
- Air Accident: Cover up to Rs.2.5 Cr
- Purchase Protection: Rs.1 lakh
- Loss of Travel Documents: 300 USD
- Delay of Check-in Baggage: 300 USD
- Loss of Check-in Baggage: 200 USD
- Discount: At least 15 % Discount on partner Restaurant
- All Foods are available in North Indian, South India Etc.
Eligibility Axis Vistara Infinite Credit Card
- Age : You age should be between 18 to 70 years.
- Income : Min Income Should be Rs.6 Lakh P.A
- You should be resident of India.
Pros & Cons of Axis Vistara Infinite Credit Card
- Best in Class Services
- 4 Business Class Tickets
- Gold Membership
- Excellant returns
- Only for High spenders
Axis Vistara Infinite Credit Card is a good value proposition. Specifically, the benefits are excellent, and If you are high spenders and uses Business Class tickets, this card is excellent. The only problem for Vistara is the connectivity, however. Their connectivity is improving over time. You can also compare this credit card with SBI Air India Signature Card.
Do you have Axis Vistara Infinite Credit Card ?.. Share your thought in comment box below.