Axis Bank Launched Axis Bank Rupifi Business Credit Card in association with Rupifi. Axis Bank is one of the best credit card issuers in India on the VISA platform. This card is being issued only to businesses on the marketplaces and aggregator platforms partnered by Rupifi.
Rupifi Technologies Pvt. Ltd is an SME Focused fintech company that operates a software-as-a-service (SaaS) firm focused on financial products. Rupifi Technologies has raised capital as part of its pre-seed funding round. BharatPe founder Ashneer Grover, Cred and Freecharge founder Kunal Shah, Livspace founder Ramakant Sharma were the angel investors in the round. Here are the full details of this card.
Axis Bank Rupifi Business Credit Card Charges
- Joining Fees: Rs.1000 +GST
- Annual Fees: NIL
- Finance Charges: 3.4% per month (49.36% per annum)
Features and Benefits
- Regular cashback: 1% Cashback on all spends
- Min Transaction: Minimum 5 Transaction per month
- Max cashback: Rs. 500 Per month
- Max Credit period: 51 days of Interest-Free Credit period.
- You should be a member of marketplaces and aggregator platforms, which are partnered by Rupifi. Currently, Axis Bank Rupifi Business Credit Card is being issued only to businesses/members of Rupifi.
- You can apply for this credit card from this link.
- SME Certificate: Registration certificate from SME Industry.
- Business Certificate: Incorporation Certificate
- Address Proof: Business Address proof.
- Promoter Details: Business Promoters details and KYC
A lot of fintech companies are coming into the Credit card segment. Rupifi Technologies is the aggregator partner SME segment. SME companies can benefit from short terms working capital requirements provided by this card. This card provides 1% cash back per month limited to Rs. 500. You can also check OneCard- The Best Metal Credit card in India, issued by a Fintech Company called FPL Technologies. FPL Technologies.