Axis bank pride signature credit card is issued by Axis Bank, one of Top credit card issuer in India. Pride signature credit card is a personalized credit which comes with Lot of Benefit. This credit card is curated for Non- Resident Indian (NRI) as well as resident Indians also. We will review this card in detail in the below section.
Axis bank pride signature credit card Annual and Joining Fees
- Joining Fee: Nil
- Annual Fee: 1st Year Nil and 2nd Year onwards 5000 INR + GST (Annual Fees waived on spends Rs. 40,000 in the previous year.
- Add-on Card Fees: No fees on Joining as well as Annual Fees.
Axis bank pride signature credit card Features and Benefits
- 8 Points for every Rs. 200 spends
- 100 Bonus Points for spending Rs. 5000 in month
Note: Points value is 25ps for Flights & Hotels redemption and 15ps for all regular catalog redemption.
Pro Tips: For maximizing return on Pride signature credit card you should redeem points on Flights & Hotels otherwise Earn rate is below 1% which is below Entry-level card Citi Bank Paytm Credit card.
Airport Lounge Access
- 8 complimentary visits per year to Domestic VISA/MasterCard Lounges in India (max. 2 visits per quarter)
- Other details – T & C
- This Pride signature credit card offer customized credit card with the shades of Indian Tricolor
- Dedicated 4th embossed line for the army, Navy or Air Force.
Dinning Delights Member.
Card holder can avail minimum 15 % discount at partner restaurant with Axis Dinning Delights like 15% Off on The Sahib Room & Kipling Bar- The St. Regis Mumbai or 20% Off on Buffet in Tamarind Fridays Hotel.
Surcharge waiver on Fuel transaction
1% fuel Surcharge waiver on all fuel transaction in India with Axis bank pride signature credit card.
If in case your Axis Bank Price Signature credit card is lost and you have reported immediately for the same to the bank then you’ll be not liable for any fraudulent activity that takes place from the credit card once you have reported. You can register a complaint about the loss of the credit card on the following contact numbers.
Free add on cards
Cardholder can avail Free add on credit card for spouse, Parents, Children and sibling over 18 year of age.
Axis Bank Price Signature credit card Eligibility
Individuals eligible for Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card:
- Indian Defense personnel
- Primary cardholder between the age of 18 years and 70 years
- Add-on cardholder should be over 18 years
- Individual should either be a Resident of India or Non-Resident Indian
Documents for Pride Signature Credit Card
- Proof of income
- Residence Proof
- Identity card
- For NRI Visa copy or Work or Residence Permit copy is also required.
Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card Payment Option
- Axis Bank Net Banking
- Pay through Bill desk, Paytm, and Google Pay
- CRED payment- Most easy and rewarding option
- Cash and Cheque Payments are also accepted (If Pay through Cash some charges would be levied.
- National Electronic Fund Transfer.
Axis Bank paramilitary credit card
This Pride signature credit card offer customized credit card with the shades of Indian Tricolor and Dedicated 4th embossed line for the army, Navy or Air Force.
Axis bank pride signature credit card Features
* 8 Points for every Rs.200 spends
*100 Bonus Points for spending Rs. 5000 in month
As read in the above paragraph pride signature credit card is personalized for Defense personal, Defense personal can get Dedicated 4th embossed line otherwise this credit card is very low rewarding. The rewards rate is below 1% even entry-level credit card gives rewards rate above 1% like ICICI Amazon credit card and CITI bank Paytm Credit card.
If you’re Defense personal and you like 4th embossed line in your credit card then you can apply this credit card.
Do you have Pride signature credit card, or planning to apply one? Share your thought in the comments below.