Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card has been launched for Freecharge customers, upgrading from the oldest version of Freecharge Credit card; an entry-level credit card promises 5% cashback on Freecharge spends as a statement credit, making it simple hassle-free. Here is a detailed review of this credit card.
- Welcome Benefits
- How to Redeem above voucher
- Dining Delights
- Eligibility Criteria
- Joining and Annual fees of Rs.350+GST
- Annual fees is waived of, if you spends Rs.50K or more in the previous year.
- Big Basket and Myntra Voucher worth Rs.350.
- 5% cashback on All freecharge spends.
- 2% Cashback on Ola, Uber and local transport.
- 1% cashback on all spends.
Pros and Cons
- 5% Cashback on FreeCharge Spends.
- 2% cashback on Ola, Local Transport.
- 1% cashback on all other spends
- Low monthly cap on cashback.
- No Cashback on Wallets Load
- No Lounge access Benefits
- Invite Only
Here are the full review about Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card .
Below are the charges of this credit card.
|Annual Fee||1st year : NIL
2nd year : Rs.350
|Finance Charges||3.4% of Outstanding amount|
|Overdue Penalty or Late Payment Fees||Nil to Rs.1,000|
|Over-limit Fees||2.5% of the over limit amount (Min Rs.500)|
|Foreign currency transaction fee||3.5% of the transaction amount|
|Cash Payment fee||Rs.100|
If you spend Rs.50,000 in the previous year with your Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card, either through your physical credit card or the digital credit card, your Renewal fees of Rs.350 shall be waived off. The Annual Fees waiver condition is good as should be for an entry-level credit card.
(2). Welcome Benefits
- Voucher 1 Rs.350
- Voucher 2 Rs.350
You will be getting these vouchers if do a transaction on this card ( physical or virtual card) within 30 days of issuance. The voucher e-codes shall be sent to your mobile number within 30 days of the transaction.The Total Welcome benefits are Rs.700, So we can see that joining fees is fully set off by the welcome benefits.
How to Redeem above voucher
- Send an SMS For Myntra/Big Basket Voucher Activation
- SMS – GOT to 8367283672
- You will receive a Gift Code
- The gift code is redeemable on Myntra/Big Basket as per the T&Cs of Axis Bank.
Voucher Brands changes in regulars basis, you need to check upgraded brands at Axis Bank Website.
This Credit card promises cashback on every transaction with some exception, here are all the details.
- 5 % Cashback: All Freecharge spends
- 2 % Cashback: Ola, Uber, Shuttle, and other local transport (applicable on MCCs 4121, 4131, 4111, and 7512)
- 1 % Cashback: All other spends
- Maximum Cashback: Rs. 500 per month
Cashback earned on earned for the purchases during the current billing cycle will be credited in the next billing cycle 3 days prior to the statement generation date.
Cashback are not available on below transaction.
- Wallet Load
- Fuel Spends
- Cash Withdrawal
- Purchase of Gold Items
- EMI transactions
- Purchases converted to EMI post facto
Cashback rates are fine and in line with other entry-level credit cards that were launched recently. The only demerits of Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card are that the total cashback has been caped monthly (Rs.500). Other Entry Level credit cards like Axis Bank ACE Credit Card or Citi Bank Paytm First Credit Card have unlimited cashback.
Under the Dining Delights program, Axis Bank offers a 20% discount on delectable cuisines to Axis Bank cardholders in partnership with restaurants. Availing discount is very simple, all you need to do is pay with your digital credit card at partner restaurants to avail of this benefit.
- Annual Fee Waiver: Spends Rs.50,000 or more in the previous 12 months. Annual fees shall be waived off.
- You will get both physical and virtual credit cards.
- The card is available on the Freecharge app.
- Seamless application process.
As per the Axis Bank Website, Axis Bank Freecharge Credit Card is an invite-only model, wherein, if you are eligible, then you are able to see the banner on their Freecharge Mobile App. You will also get a text message from Freecharge if you are available.
I got text text message from Freecharge for application. here is the all details.
Normally Freecharge is invited to customers, who have used their application for recharge and bill pay.
10 Things Every Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card Review Lover Should Know
Theoretically, Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card is highly rewarding that has 5% cashback on their application spends, but in practice this, not the case. Total cashback has been caped to Rs.500 per month, which is too low compared to other entry-level credit which has unlimited cashback options. I would not recommend Axis Bank Freecharge Plus, Credit Card, to anyone, because you can easily earn Rs. 350 to Rs.500 cashback in PayZapp also. HDFC is offering cashback on Bill Pay as well as mobile recharges of PayZap Customers.
Can we pay a credit card bill through FreeCharge?
NO, Freecharge do have option to pay credit card bill through, its applications.
What is Axis FreeCharge credit card?
Axis Bank Freecharge Plus Credit Card is launched by Axis for Freecharge customers. This is an entry-level credit card that promises 5% cashback on Forecharge spends as statement credit making it simple and hassle-free