Axis Bank Provides Instant virtual debit cards to customers who open savings accounts digitally with Video KYC. This Axis Bank E-Debit Card is being issued as a default debit card on all digitally opened Axis Bank Savings Accounts. Here is the detailed review of Axis Bank E-Debit Card.
Earlier, it was impossible to issue a virtual Debit card instantly, but in Mid-2020, RBI Allowed banks to open a bank account without any customer’s face interactions. Now all KYC is completed through Video calling with mobile and desktop. In Addition to this, the Customer will get an instant E- Debit Debit Card.
Fees & Charges
- Joining Fees: Rs.500+GST ( Total Rs.590)
- Renewal Fees: Rs.500+GST ( Total Rs.590)
- Forex mark Up Fees: 3.5%
- Times Prime Membership: Complimentary Times Prime membership Rs. 999
- You need to do at least 3 non ATM transactions within 60 Days of account opening.
How to Activate Times Prime Membership
- Step-1:Complete three 3 non ATM transactions within 60 Days of account opening.
- Step-2: You will receive a confirmation e-mail/SMS which contains a link to the Opt-in page.
- Step-3: Visit the Opt-in page and consent to obtain Times Prime Membership by filling in the required details within 15 days of receiving the confirmation mail.
- Step-4: After completing the above Step, you will get Voucher Code to obtain Times Prime Membership within 72 hours.
- Step-5: Using Voucher Code, you can get Times Prime Membership by signing up.
- Terms and Condition
- The 12-month membership starts from the day when you activate the membership.
- If you do not have Axis Bank E-Debit Card, you can easily get Times Prime Membership at a 40% discount through other coupon codes, So Axis bank offers Complimentary Times Prime membership worth Rs. 999 is a half-truth.
- Cashback :1 % Cashback on all spends if you use Axis Bank E-Debit Card.
- Minimum Transaction: Rs.500 Per Transaction.
- Maximum Cashback: Rs.200 per Months
- Fulfillment: Cashback will be credited within 45 days to the saving account.
Cash given on Debit card is very good, even some credit card does not give 1% cashback on spends.
- Cashback is not given on Below MCC categories.
- Wallet recharges, Financial Institutions, Government Services, Charities, Foreign Currency Purchase, Insurance, Railway, Education, Transport, Fuel.
Grab Deals cashback
- 3-15% cashback on Grab Deals
Axis Bank offers, Grab Deals, from groceries to movie tickets to flight tickets. When you can avail great deals on Axis Bank E-Debit Cards.Here are some presently availe offers.
- Personal Accident cover: Rs.5,00,000
- Air Accident cover : Rs.1 cr
- Buy One ticket & Get One Free with Axis Bank E-Debit cards
- This offer is only applicable on Movies
- The Maximum discount value of Rs.200
- More Terma and Conditions
- Times Prime annual membership Rs.999
- However, you need to spend Rs.1.5 Lakh through Axis Bank E-Debit Card.
Axis Bank E-Debit Card
Axis Bank E-Debit Card is the default card issued to customers who applying saving account, digitally. 1% cashback on spends excluding certain spends and Times Prime Membership are with it. However, you have to Rs.590 as annual charges, which means you need to spend at least Rs.59,000 to set-off Annual fees.
What do you think about Axis Bank E-Debit Card, share your thinking in the Comment Box Below?