AU Bank Vetta Credit Card is the premium credit card issued by the AU Small Finance Bank. This credit card promises to deliver multiple lifestyle benefits, accelerated reward points, 24×7 global concierge services, and complimentary airport and railway lounge access.
AU Small Finance Bank Limited is an Indian scheduled commercial bank founded by Sanjay Aggarwal in 1996. Earlier it was a vehicle finance company converted to Commercial Bank in 2017 after getting an RBI license. Here is everything you should know about AU Bank Vetta Credit Card.
Joining and Annual Fees
The joining fees is waived off, if you spends Rs.40,000 as retail spends within 90 days of card set up and annual fees is waived off Rs.1,50,000 retail spends done in previous card anniversary year.
The fees waiver condition is very easy, ideally this credit card is fees of cost if you meet Conditions for Annual Card Fee waiver. This is the one of the best features of this credit card.
- Rs.30,000 Retail Spends: Vouchers worth Rs.2000
- Spends should be done within 60 days of card setup.
You can choose your vouchers from list of reputed brands some of them are Amazon E-Gift voucher and Flipkart E-Gift voucher.
Its is evident from the above welcome benefits, that AU Small Finance Bank have tried to set off Joining fees with welcome benefits, but you still loose Rs.1,000+GST as joining fees.
If you consider condition for joining fees waiver, Rs.2,ooo welcome benefits voucher are free for all, because you easy get waiver of by retail spending of Rs.40,000.
AU Bank Vetta Credit Card comes with different types of rewards: Regular, Milestone & Accelerated, here’s everything about it below.
- All regular Retails spends: 2 Rewards Points per Rs.100 (0.50% Value)
- 1 Reward Point Value: Rs.0.25
The Default rewards rate is 0.50%, and that can be redeemed against Merchandise, Booking, Recharge, Golf, E-Gift Vouchers, Air Miles. The redemption option in the rewards portal is good as you can see there is a lot of option like Amazon E-Gift Vouchers and Flipkart E-Gift Vouchers.
There is no redemption fee for redeeming rewards on the portal. There are many Card provide who charges fees for redemption like SBI Card charges, a fee of Rs.99 per request for redemption. This is a surplus point for this card.
- Utility bill payments: 10 Reward Points per Rs.100 retail spends (2.5%)
- Grocery & Departmental store spends: 4 Reward Points per Rs.100 retail spends (1%)
The 2.5% return on Utility bill payments is very good, the only Credit card that has 5% return on Utility payment is Axis Ace Credit Card.
|Milestone Benefits Details||Benefits Types||Condition|
|Monthly Jackpot||Zomato Pro annual membership||Rs.50,000 retail spends|
|Quarterly Milestone Beneﬁts||500 Bonus Reward Points||Rs.50,000 retail spends done per calendar quarter|
|Additional 1,000 Bonus Reward Points||On reaching Rs.1 lakh retail spends per calendar quarter|
|Yearly Milestone Beneﬁts||Rs.1,000 worth vouchers||Rs.2.50 lakh retail spends done in a card anniversary year|
Let suppose, we spend Rs.2,50,000 in the year and also fulfill all the condition mention above with 30% accelerated spends. Then what will be the reward rate?
|Milestone Benefits Details||Benefits /Rewards Points||Rewards Value||return rate (%)|
|Regular Spends (Rs.175,000)||3500 regular Rewards||Rs.875||0.50%|
|Accelerated Rewards(Rs.75,000)||7500 Accelerated rewards||Rs.1,875||2.5%|
|Quarterly Milestone Beneﬁts||500 Bonus Reward Points||Rs.125|
|Additional 1,000 Bonus Reward Points||Rs.250|
|Yearly Milestone Beneﬁts||Rs.1,000 worth vouchers||Rs.1,000|
From the above table, we can conclude that AU Bank Vetta Credit Card can offer a 1.65% reward rate for a combination of expenses, which is good. You can also increase the rewards rate by more spending in accelerated spends.
- 1,000 Bonus Reward Points on completing one retail transaction on your birthday (2.5%)
Complimentary Lounge Access
- International Lounge Access :1 complimentary lounge access per calendar quarter ( Total Four)
- Lounge access is provided through Priority Pass
- Domestic Lounge Access: 1 complimentary lounge access per calendar quarter
- The lounge is provided by VISA Card
- Check the Terms and Conditions and List of available Lounge access airport.
Airport Lounge access is provided by the almost all premium credit card and AU Bank Vetta Credit Card also provide these benefits but Four Lounge access is short.
- 2 complimentary lounge access per calendar quarter ( Total Four In year)
- Till Now , there are only five Railway station that Railway Lounge access benefits that are
- New Delhi, Kolkata (Sealdah), Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Agra and Madurai
- Add-on cardholders can also use the above Airport & Railway lounge beneﬁts within the mentioned complimentary number of visits. That is the best part of AU Bank Vetta Credit Card. There is no limitation on who should use lounge access benefits.
- This Card provides both the benefits of Airport Lounges and Railway Lounges that are not normal in another credit card.
Dedicated Concierge Services
- This credit card provides Dedicated Concierge Services to premium customers. You can directly call on their 24 X 7 number at 1800 210 0298 (toll-free) or 022-42320298
- For arranging your travel or arranging a golf session, or planning a perfect anniversary dinner.
Priority Customer Service
There is Priority Customer Service for premium customer-like holders of AU Bank Vetta Credit Card. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries for priority assistance.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver for fuel transactions
- Across all fuel stations in the country
- Transactions should be between Rs.400 and Rs.5,000
- Maximum Rs.150 per statement cycle
Comprehensive Protection Cover of AU Bank Vetta Credit Card.
|Protection||Cover ( In Rs.)|
|Air Accident Cover||Rs. 50 Lakhs.|
|Card Liability Cover||Up to Card Limit/Spends|
|Credit Shield||up to Rs. 2 Lakhs.|
|Purchase Protection||up to Rs. 25,000|
AU Bank Vetta Credit Card has a good cover for all the types of unfortunate events of loss. The Air Accident Cover is below from other credit cards. Normally another credit card provides Rs.1 Cr cover for air accidents. To claim any of the mentioned insurance benefits, please call Customer Care no. 1800 1200 1500.
You can convert your transactions above Rs.2,000 or more into easy EMI options on the select tenure of your choice. You need to simply call the Customer Care helpline to book your XpressEMI.
You can get Free addon Vetta Credit Card benefits for your loved ones. This add-on comes free for lifetime! So, go ahead and avail it.
How to Redeem Rewards Points
There is a dedicated portal for Redeeming rewards, earn through AU Bank Vetta Credit Card. There is a lot of option to redeem your Reward Points for amazing benefits. Some of them are
- E-vouchers of top brands
- Mobile/DTH recharges
- Flight/Hotel bookings and much more
E-vouchers of top brands, Amazon E-Gift voucher, and Flipkart Voucher are available, which is very good.
- Fees can be waived off
- Railway and Airpor Lounge access
- Very high Joining & Annual Fees.
- Low Rewards rate
AU Bank Vetta Credit Card is the premium product from AU Small Finance Bank, Overall rewards rate is 1.65% which is pretty good, especially because it comes with fee waivers on spends of Just Rs.1,50,000 in the previous year. The customer needs to be check-in futures, how the AU Support team works.
What do you think about AU Bank Vetta Credit Card? Feel free to share your thought in the comments below.
AU Bank Vetta Credit Card Review