If you’re in the market for a new credit card, you may be considering the Americas Tire Credit Card. This card has some great benefits, including a discount on all purchases made at America’s Tire stores. But is it the right card for you? Keep reading to find out!
The Americas Tire Credit Card could be a good fit for you if you’re looking for a card with no annual fee and you have fair or better credit. This card has a variable purchase APR of 29.99%, so it’s not a great option if you carry a balance.
This card can be used at any of America’s Tire locations in the United States. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don’t have to pay an annual fee for the privilege. If you are looking for a low-maintenance credit card, then America’s Tire Credit Card is a good option for you.
- Card Type: Store Credit Card
- Issuer: Synchrony Bank
- Annual Fee: $0
- APR: 29.99% variable APR on purchases and cash advances
- No interest if you pay off your entire purchase in full within 6 months.
- Reported to credit bureaus monthly
- Available to Fair Credit or better
Why should you apply for America’s Tire Credit Card?
let’s check out the reasons below:-
You don’t have to pay an annual fee.
The Americas Tire Credit Card is a great option for cardholders who don’t want to pay an annual fee. This card has no annual fee, so you can use it without worrying about extra costs. Even if you only use your card occasionally, you won’t have to pay a fee to keep it active.
Special Free financing offers.
America’s Tire Credit Card offers special free financing offers that can help you save money on your purchases. If you pay off your purchase within 6 months, you will not accrue any interest.
- For purchases between $119 and $999.90, you will also not accrue any interest if you pay off your purchase within 6 months.
- For purchases between $1000 and $1499.99, you will not accrue any interest if you pay off your purchase within 9 months.
- Finally, for purchases of $11500 or more, you will not accrue any interest if you pay off your purchase within 12 months.
These special financing offers can help you save money on your America’s Tire Credit Card. This is a great benefit that makes this card worth considering.
You can use your card at any America’s Tire location.
America’s Tire Credit Card can be used at any America’s Tire location as well as any of the 200,000 gas stations and repair shops that are part of the Synchrony Car Care Network. America’s Tire is affiliated with Exxon, Mobil, Shell, Chevron, BP, and other gas stations and service and parts retailers.
America’s Tire Credit Card comes with some limitations: it can only be used for gas, repairs, and in-store purchases at America’s Tire locations or its affiliated retailers nationwide.
America’s Tire Credit Card can be a helpful tool if you need to purchase America’s Tire or its affiliated retailers.
Even a person with fair credit can qualify.
If you have fair credit, you may still be able to qualify for America’s Tire Credit Card. This card is available to those with fair credit, so it’s a good option if you’re working on rebuilding your credit.
The Americas Tire Credit Card could be a good fit for you if you’re looking for a card with no annual fee and the ability to use it at any America’s Tire location.
Credit Reports to multiple bureaus monthly
Another great thing about the Americas Tire Credit Card is that your credit reports to multiple bureaus monthly. This can help you improve your credit score over time by showing responsible credit behavior. Some of the best credit bureaus are Experian, Transunion, and Equifax.
Why shouldn’t you apply for America’s Tire Credit Card?
Before you apply for America’s Tire credit card, there are a few things you should know. Below are the five reasons why you might want to reconsider signing up for this card.
1.Higher than average purchase APRs.
America’s Tire credit card comes with a purchase APR of 29.99%. This is significantly higher than the average purchase APR of 15%. If you plan on carrying a balance on your credit card, you’ll end up paying a lot in interest charges.
2. Does not offer a signup bonus.
A lot of credit cards these days offer signup bonuses to entice new applicants. America’s Tire credit card doesn’t have any such offers.
3. Does not offer rewards or cash back.
This credit card also doesn’t offer any rewards or cash back on your purchases. So even if you do end up carrying a balance, you won’t be earning any points towards future purchases.
4. You don’t earn rewards on every purchase.
With most rewards credit cards, you earn points on every purchase regardless of where you shop. With America’s Tire credit card, however, you only earn rewards at participating locations.
5. Does not include many credit card benefits.
Lastly, this credit card doesn’t come with many of the benefits that are typically included with other cards. For example, there’s no extended warranty protection or purchase protection.
How long does it take to get a Discount Tire credit card?
Getting a Discount Tire credit card is a great way to save money on your purchases. But how long does it take to get approved for the card?
In seconds, most applicants receive a response. Allow 7-10 business days for the issuer to examine your application if you aren’t immediately approved or declined.
You can check to see if you’re pre-qualified for a Discount Tire credit card by visiting their website. Doing this may help expedite the process of receiving your credit card.
Applying for a Discount Tire credit card is a quick and easy process. Most applicants will know whether they’ve been approved or denied within seconds. If you’re not immediately approved, you can expect to hear back from the issuer within 7-10 business days.
How do I reach out to Synchrony Bank?
You can reach out to Synchrony Bank in a few different ways. You can use an automated phone system, call the Customer Service phone number on the back of your card or call 877-295-2080.
Americas Tire Credit Card(2023) Review: Find Out If This Card Is Right for You
To sum it up, America's Tire Credit Card is a decent option if you're looking for a card with no annual fee and the ability to use it at any America's Tire location. However, there are some drawbacks to this card that you should be aware of before you apply such as the higher than average purchase APR and the lack of rewards or cash back. If you're looking for a card with more perks and benefits, you might want to consider another option.
- No Interest if Paid in Full within 6 Months on purchases of $199 or more.
- No annual fee.
- Considers applicants with fair credit
- America's Tire reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits
America’s tire credit card customer service?
The customer service number for America’s Tire credit card is on the back of your card or you can call Synchrony Bank at877-295-2080.
How to pay America’s Tire Credit Card?
You can pay your America’s Tire credit card online, by phone, or by mail.
Can I use a discount tire credit card anywhere?
The Synchrony Car Care™ Credit Card can only be used at a specific gas station, auto parts, and service merchants nationwide.
If you see a Visa or Mastercard logo on your card, you can use it anywhere that accepts those forms of payment. Otherwise, your card is linked to a particular store and can only be used there. Be sure to keep track of where your card can be used to avoid any confusion or declined transactions.
- As a personal finance and credit cards expert, I provide valuable insights and advice on budgeting, saving, investing, and debt management. I am also an expert on credit card rewards programs and help readers make informed decisions about which cards are right for them. My goal is to help people improve their financial literacy and make better financial choices.
- Barclays bank2023.01.30How to Apply for an AARP Credit Card |Easily & Safely
- Barclays bank2023.01.29How to Make AARP Barclays credit card payment in 2023?
- Barclays bank2023.01.29How to cancel aarp Barclays credit card: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Barclays bank2023.01.29How to Qualify for An AARP Barclays Credit Card Preapproval?