Wondering if you can still get an Amazon Store Card after bankruptcy? We’ve got the answer.
It’s no secret that Amazon is one of the most popular retailers in the world. They offer a wide variety of retail items, from clothes to electronics, and their customer service is top-notch. So it’s no surprise that many people want to know if they can get approved for an Amazon Store Card after bankruptcy.
It is possible that you may be approved for the Amazon Store Card after bankruptcy, but this is not guaranteed. The amount of time that must pass after a discharged bankruptcy before you are considered eligible for this card is unknown. However, there are some credit cards that are more likely to approve people who have gone through bankruptcy.
What is the Amazon Store Card?
The Amazon Store Card is a credit card offered by Amazon that can only be used to make purchases on Amazon.com. It offers 5% back on all eligible Amazon purchases, which makes it a great option for frequent shoppers. It also comes with some other benefits, like 24/7 customer service and no annual fee.
However, the Amazon Store Card does require good credit score to be approved. So if you’ve filed for bankruptcy in the past, your chances of being approved are slim. That being said, it’s still possible to be approved for this card after bankruptcy, it just might take some time.
>>Read More: Guaranteed approval credit card
Bankruptcy-Friendly Credit Cards
These types of cards can offer an option for rebuilding credit without the added risk and fees associated with traditional credit cards.
- One option is the Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® for Rebuilding Credit, which offers an unsecured line of credit with reporting to all three major credit bureaus.
- For those looking for a lower APR have a bad credit, the Applied Bank® Secured Visa® Gold Preferred® Credit Card may be a good fit.
- And for those watching their spending, both the Capital One Platinum Secured Credit Card and The First Progress Platinum Elite Mastercard® Secured Credit Card offer no or low annual fees.
Whichever card you choose, make sure to read the fine print and pay off your balance in full each month to avoid potential pitfalls. With responsible use, a bankruptcy-friendly credit card can help improve your financial standing and reduce stress in the long run.
>>Read More: 7 Best Credit cards that accept bankruptcies
The Amazon Store Card is a great option for those looking to rebuild their credit after bankruptcy. However, it’s important to note that approval is not guaranteed. There are a few other bankruptcy-friendly credit cards available that may be a better option depending on your needs.
Be sure to read the terms and conditions carefully before applying for any credit card.
Have you had any luck getting approved for the Amazon Store Card after bankruptcy? We want to hear from you! Leave a comment below.
- As a personal finance and credit cards expert, I provide valuable insights and advice on budgeting, saving, investing, and debt management. I am also an expert on credit card rewards programs and help readers make informed decisions about which cards are right for them. My goal is to help people improve their financial literacy and make better financial choices.
- Barclays bank2023.06.03What to Do If You’ve Lost Your JetBlue Credit Card?
- Answers2023.06.03Got a Misprinted JetBlue Credit Card? How Can You Fix It Quickly and Efficiently?
- Answers2023.05.31Does Fortiva Have Pre-Approval?
- Fintech2023.05.22Limited-Time Offer: AmEx Green Card’s Enhanced 60K Points Welcome Bonus and In-Depth Analysis